Colored Flaps in Pepakura? Also, get a fan in a helmet?

devilsson2010

Does anyone know how to get colored flaps in Pepakura because that would be soooo awesome.

Also, does anyone know how to get a fan into your helmet because I haven't seen any tutorials on it and I wouldn't know what to get or how to do it.

LiveSpartan

Devilsson2010 said:
Does anyone know how to get colored flaps in Pepakura because that would be soooo awesome.

Also, does anyone know how to get a fan into your helmet because I haven't seen any tutorials on it and I wouldn't know what to get or how to do it.
I agree, finding the numbers is so ******* annoying, especially with the chest armor. So many little pieces :(

Last edited by a moderator:

devilsson2010

Devilsson2010 said:

Quoting myself is fun :), but anyway, couldn't someone make a .bmp material to put over the models?

Last edited by a moderator:

drgon47

Its not worth it. Its a huge ink waist. Numbers arnt that hard to follow. Fans are easy. 9v battery, some wire, a two way switch, and some research via the google machine will answer that question. Enjoy.

There is a tut on this site by... i gt find it. Anyway I had a fan idea. I tried to post it but it didn't work. You could cut out slivers/slices from the corrugated plastic tubing that makes those two front intake "vents" on the helmet. Then mount a fan behind each and it would pull fresh air in.

HEY! Found the tut on putting a fan in! Go to the molded armor section, click on the TUTORIAL thread, and go down to the fan link! TADA!