Concerts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last concert I went to was in 2004 west palm ampitheater to see earth wind and fire yeah its old people musice but I grew up with it the concert before that was week before same place eminem and mobb deep then I went to nine inch nails the weeks before that at the same place. my music tastes are as eclctic as my automobiles lol.

DreadMullet said:
yea... i actually went to a fall out boy show along time ago... i walked out of the show laughing, and here it was a couple years later and they are huge...

i give them a chance but all the local bands jump on a bandwagon, and 99% suck.
couldnt agree more.
mainstream has gone from kick ass nirvana songs to (omgwtf) hinder

must say dead on arrival by fall out boy is pretty BA song though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt disagree with you more.. but i get what you are saying. songs with meaning, and musician making the music for love of music, not for the money.

i dont want to get started on nirvana

i love alot of there guitar riffs, the drums are sick... but when it comes to kurt cobain i want to cut off my ears. now i love alot of grunge bands so its not the style its just kurt himself...

DreadMullet said:
i couldnt disagree with you more.. but i get what you are saying. songs with meaning, and musician making the music for love of music, not for the money.

i dont want to get started on nirvana

i love alot of there guitar riffs, the drums are sick... but when it comes to kurt cobain i want to cut off my ears. now i love alot of grunge bands so its not the style its just kurt himself...
yeah he wasnt the best singer but he was a beutiful song writer and is still on the charts today.
and i see what you mean, but thats all bands are obsessed with these days -money-, minus a few ones that are very decent bands.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few years ago my girlfriend bought me and my friend tickets for my birthday, for a concert on my birthday to see my favorite band ever---IRON MAIDEN! it was at nassau coliseum in long island where the islanders play. what an amazing show. Im 36 yrs old and have seen them 3 times and they just tear the roof off everytime i see them. what a birthday that was. also saw pantera 5 times, all amazing, saw kings x, best show ever, saw fishbone in syracuse ny, amazing musicians! saw beastie boys, smashing pumpkins, judas priest, metallica, queensryche, korn, ozzy, mudvayne, black sabbath, sepultura, prong, type o negative, 10000 maniancs, crosby stills and nash..really all the shows were amazing, except the solo ozzy show, he couldnt singa note and his band played like amputees on the wrong medication... looking forward to seeing mudvayne again, dope, slipknot, more maiden, heaven and hell, and others..

Status
Not open for further replies.