Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy pinette

Jr Member
i know this topic is kinda useless but as a graduate i would like to say

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF '08... WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!

I like this topic, one of my friends graduated today. ;) Oddly enough, his birthday was on Friday (18), which was also his first day out of high school.

Also, I was promoted (that's what they called it) to high school on Thursday. So, I, too, will be in the graduation class of '12.

P.S. Happy birthday to Cole (the one that graduated), Beth "The Boss" Albery (wife to the greatest teacher ever), Rachel and Aaron Albery (daughter and son to the greatest teacher ever), and Leo Segui (exchange student living with the greatest teacher ever). They don't have accounts here, but I've told them about the site numerous times, they're lurkers. ;) (All except Boss.... she thinks we like Halo a little too much.)

baileyboys said:
You know what sucks.
Class of 2012...
Though I'm not believer of how the world is going to end then.
Meh... I doubt any of it's true, but I'd rather not go there and start World War III (pun intended [people believe WWIII will happen in 2012...)

Anyways, COME ON CLASS OF '11!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations class of 2008 :D.
ClassOf2008.jpg

(This is my "Class of 2008" picture in my fileshare :p)

Congratulations, i shall be leaving school at the end of this year (you guys graduate really early?)

Congratulations to all 08 grads. No get your butts in college, learn lots, and join the real world of work, responsibilities, and lack of time for hobbies! Good luck on your future endeavors.

'05 representin'.

I pray that the OP's typo was purposeful...

And that's crazy that you're just graduating now. Our HS graduations here were like, weeks ago.

I guess I'll be class of 2010. I guess some people get out earlier than others. We're in our last week of school right now, but I know people who got out several weeks ago.

Highschool dropout of 05' !!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Even though I still went to the 07' graduation ceremony (I was suposed to graduate in 07', I went to see which of my friends actually graduated)

Anyway, congratulations on everyones success to makin it out of the dreded highschool years. Welcome to the real world!

Though I graduated High School back in '01(FIRST TRUE CLASS OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM), I just wanted to say congrats on all the old, new, and future graduates.

23Magnum said:
Though I graduated High School back in '01(FIRST TRUE CLASS OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM), I just wanted to say congrats on all the old, new, and future graduates.

Actually wouldn't the first class of the Millennium be '00, That's my graduating class! LOL :p

Congrats Guys! Now on to armor...... oh yeah..... and real life. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats grads, now to college, only join the military if you need a way to pay for it. or you really really want to.

no magnum was right. technically the millenium started in 01, sorry doc, you were the last class of the last millenium.

and the way the world is supposed to end is a jupiter sized planet called nibiru is going to complete a 3600 year orbit around a brown dwarf star and pass through our solar system and throw our little earth out of whack and causing mass floods and quakes and death and destruction. if you belive that, but google or youtube the word nibiru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back