Connecting the peices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahn 319

Member DIN
S319
I've Printed out a few pieces on my 3d printer, but I'm new to it as I've been using foam in the past, with foam I used liquid cement, but I'm assuming that isn't going to work on plastic as well so what do you guys/gals recommend for connecting prints, I appreciate the help!

Just quickly first - the Questions and Support part of the forum is actually in relation to the site itself; costuming questions fall under the "Costumes and Props" section. I'm sure an admin will be able to relocate this for you.

Now onto your question - what plastic are you using? If it's PLA, you can easily just use superglue to connect parts, then optionally plastic weld the parts together afterwards for strength (you could even resin/fibreglass coat the inside).

Just quickly first - the Questions and Support part of the forum is actually in relation to the site itself; costuming questions fall under the "Costumes and Props" section. I'm sure an admin will be able to relocate this for you.

Now onto your question - what plastic are you using? If it's PLA, you can easily just use superglue to connect parts, then optionally plastic weld the parts together afterwards for strength (you could even resin/fibreglass coat the inside).
Sorry about the mix up, i apologize to any mods that have to deal with this. im using PETG, and thanks for the info ill give it a YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back