Convention Game - Photo Challenge

You have to understand.....In my world.....in my community, no one played D&D or any of those types of games growing up......hardly anyone even cosplays outside of the holiday of Purim (Jewish version of Halloween). So I'm completely ignorant of how multi sided dice other than a standard 6d works......(I can kick anybody's ass in Shesh Besh(Arabic).....a.k.a., Backgammon.....been playing since the age of 5) not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't find anyone to play w/ me......lonely soul.....:(

You poor poor soul :(
Allow me to educate you on some of the different dies. All work the same as your standard 6 sided die, they just have a different amount of numbers. You very rarely need anything over a d20.

D4:
opaque-blue-d4-top-read__48941.1522119458.jpg

D8:
d8-dice-dark-gray__67749.1533091877.jpg

D10:
d10-black-chessex-dice__18220.1530126200.jpg

D20:
single-alloy-d20-in-drow-black-by-norse-foundry-dice-norse-foundry-norse-foundry-dnd-dice-dd-d...jpg

This ones for you :)
D100:
71a2TVL-V9L._SL1470_.jpg

This thing...:
69647165-vector-illustration-of-hanukkah-dreidel-and-its-letters-of-the-hebrew-alphabet-chanuk...jpg

You poor poor soul :(
Allow me to educate you on some of the different dies. All work the same as your standard 6 sided die, they just have a different amount of numbers. You very rarely need anything over a d20.

D4:View attachment 280178
D8:View attachment 280179
D10:
View attachment 280180
D20:View attachment 280181

This ones for you :)
D100:View attachment 280182
This thing...:View attachment 280183
Yes the 4 sided Jewish dice. I won a lot of money w/ this thing!!!!

Ok so I have my numbers.......These will be for tonight's parade.....which I am still up in the air about.

#23 Lading something

#46 HALO as many Cosplay Materials in one photo

#48 HALO out of ammo

#60 Freddy Mercury Pose.....(Is that w/ or w/o the microphone?)

#69 T-Pose

#97 3 weapons, only 2 hands..... (Can this be in motion or all weapons in hand at once?)

#99 (How apropos.......) Write a Poem to Fangs

Ok so I have my numbers.......These will be for tonight's parade.....which I am still up in the air about.

#23 Lading something

#46 HALO as many Cosplay Materials in one photo

#48 HALO out of ammo

#60 Freddy Mercury Pose.....(Is that w/ or w/o the microphone?)

#69 T-Pose

#97 3 weapons, only 2 hands..... (Can this be in motion or all weapons in hand at once?)

#99 (How apropos.......) Write a Poem to Fangs

Great list. There are no right or wrong ways to do the photos. The text is interpretable and that's okay. Good luck tonight!

Ok, so I completely forgot about this game and I had lost my list but I did remember 2 of the numbers I got and I did get pics for them....I will do better next time.

#69 T pose (I found some military cosplayers.....but no other HALO people)

PHOTO-2019-11-18-23-41-39 (4).jpg

I know I didn't get it but #83 is my mandatory. Where is Dirtdives? Just because.

PHOTO-2019-11-18-23-42-26 (1).jpg

This one was too easy though......and I still need to write a poem......

I think the "where's dd" one is great! It looks like a photographer is taking your photo which in itself is funny. You're not even posing for your own photo. :p

What event was this?
This was at Anime NYC just this weekend and .....I was posing for that pic. The photographer was taking a shot of me!!! No photoshop on that one.

I'm just going to suit up again and do the rest of my Pic regardless if it's not at a con.....this should have been done fully in my mind.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back