Cool new features in Halo 3!!!!! - I wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When you get sniped, your visor cracks and there's a bullet hole where ever you got hit, and the screen fades to red.
2. When you get assassinated, the screen immediately turns black until you respawn. ( People would get so pissed)
3. When you stick someone with a nade, that part of the body explodes and blood gos ever where! (like in gears of war when you chainsaw someone)
4. Some similar event when you get hit with the sword (the one hit strike) body parts go in different directions.
5. The best for last, you should have a customized dance move you can do by pushing down on the D-pad. Imagine doing the robot or motorcycle on some after you pwned them.

None of the first 4 would have effect on game play because you are already dead.

Halo wasn't meant to be gory or detailed with the death animations. Because it's about lightening fast gameplay, you would be too distracted with fighting to notice that tiny bullet hole.

Also, Bungie knows half the players are 10-14, so they aren't gonna do intense gore.

I don't think a mod would've done it, but send em a PM I guess?

It might be a glitch, mjolnir forums has been glitchy for me all day today! :shock:

adreniline said:
Halo wasn't meant to be gory or detailed with the death animations. Because it's about lightening fast gameplay, you would be too distracted with fighting to notice that tiny bullet hole.

Also, Bungie knows half the players are 10-14, so they aren't gonna do intense gore.

:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
adreniline said:

hey, I'm 14, and I say pour it om!
I agree with all that won't frusterate me.

I think that dismemberment is a strong possibility. I know it was only a pre-build, but it shows in "Et Tu, Brute?" a Brute ripping the arms off a marine, and an Elite slicing the legs out from under a Brute. Halo is rated Mature for Violence, Blood and Gore, and Mild Language. Gore to me says dismemberment. If children too young to be viewing said content play the game and are strongly affected by it, then perhaps the parents should enforce that child not buying "M" rated games. That's my say.

xalener said:
adreniline said:

hey, I'm 14, and I say pour it om!
I agree with all that won't frusterate me.

Just because you do others want that as well? Halo was never meant to be a gory gears of war type game with fine to the touch detail on players. Like I said, its about lightening fast gameplay, that would just add to the lag and slow down the frame rate, making it slower game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back