Cortana chip 3d

monkeyfuj

I have available a cortana chip that is in .stl format to be printed on a 3d printer at
http://www.4shared.com/file/j6IWlXoe/cortana_chip.html
The zip has the inventor part and the .stl formatted part.
cortanachip.jpg

You could unfold the stl but it would be a pain to make.

CoolC

Yes. This is going to be difficult to make. I have a better idea. Take a few foamies and glue them together. You will be surprised how much detail you can put it. If you are good with electronics, try make a chip that actually works. I know there is a thread here somewhere that has an actual working chip.

monkeyfuj

Yes. This is going to be difficult to make. I have a better idea. Take a few foamies and glue them together. You will be surprised how much detail you can put it. If you are good with electronics, try make a chip that actually works. I know there is a thread here somewhere that has an actual working chip.
I wasnt recomending using pepakura for it i was recomending a 3d printer. I also do plan to install LEDs

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.