Cosplay Repair Kit

SgtSkittle117

Hey Everybody, I got a request to post this repair kit. So I will be posting and listing everything I have in it to hopefully help. In this Repair kit I have the following.

1.Shout wipe & Go wipes
2. Different batteries for any purpose.
3. Sanding Block.
4. Paint brushes.
5. Lint roller.
6 Tide to go pen
7. 18 gauge wire
8. Switches/ buttons
9. 9 volt battery connector
10. Velcro
11. Emergen-C
12. Elastic Roll
13. 2 Types of Crazy Glue
14. Assorted Threads
15. Butt Connectors for wire
16. Male/Female wire connectors
17. Assorted thread of handheld
18. Assorted Needle sizes
19. Zip ties
20. Liquid Stitch
21. Hot Glue Gun
22. Contact cement
23. Sharpie Marker
24. Safety pins
25. X-acto Knife
26. X-acto Knife blades
27. Hot Glue sticks
28. Duct tape
29. Handheld Sewing machine
30. Multi-tool
31. Sewing kit
32. Wire Strippers/Crimper
GOING TO BE ADDED
Mini Dremel

I will try to Provide Links to some of the equipment and if you have any questions, ask away.

Attachments

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
This is great SgtSkittle117 ! I know I'll be making one at some point. I'm also curious to look up some of those. Never heard of a handheld sewing machine :eek:

Could you post a link up there to the box/case that you're using to hold everything, or something similar? And maybe a link to where you got that case for the scissors.

I also think we should encourage other members to comment below with any other repair products they don't cosplay without. I know around here people are a fan of cosbond pressure tape.

Thanks for posting this!

Last edited:

xXDashIVXx

This is great SgtSkittle117 ! I know I'll be making one at some point. I'm also curious to look up some of those. Never heard of a handheld sewing machine :eek:

Could you post a link up there to the box/case that you're using to hold everything, or something similar?

I also think we should encourage other members to comment below with any other repair products they don't cosplay without. I know around here people are a fan of cosbond pressure tape.

Thanks for posting this!
A good idea for the box would be a tackle kit for fishing. A handheld sewing machine is basically a stapler that sews...

PaiganBoi

Sr Member
This is just my opinion on hand held sewing machines... I find them to be hit and miss... I have had poor experiences with them. The last one I had broke after testing it out on a scrap piece of material. After sewing a few stitches, the needle would move but no thread would stitch. I looked up some YouTube vids to see how to fix, I found one... it ended up make it worse and the thing broke. :cry::cry::cry: