Costume contest! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

I entered this costume contest on a whim and now I'm curious if I can actually win it. :) I used random photos of me in Halo costumes to qualify (how random? I wore that Blue Realm suit for a grand total of 6 hours...but I didn't have any other good photos lying around)

You can help me win by voting! It's easy to log in with Facebook and you can cast 4 votes!

Simply go to this link:
http://cosplayidol.otakuhouse.com/2...ls/danielle-yuan-california-cosplay-finalist/

And click the G+ or FB 'Like' buttons next to the four photos. You should see the counter increase each time. ^_^

It's based entirely off popular votes, so the more folks you can get out to vote, the better! =D I am at this time in 4th place.

0-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg

1-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg

2-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg

3-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-sniper.jpg

P.S. Read through the forum rules and didn't see anything prohibiting trying to spread awareness of my participation in this contest. If there is some sort of violation, please let me know.

Attachments

• 0-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    0-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 1-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    1-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 2-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    2-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-halo-4-chief.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 3-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-sniper.jpg
    3-otaku-house-cosplay-idol-north-america-finals-danielle-yuan-sniper.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back