Foam Costume help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSola

So I’m a tad bit worried I won’t be able to finish the armor before WASummerCon this June, does anyone have any cheap and quick costumes ideas preferably a UNSC costume? I was thinking of making a marine chest piece and adding a few details then calling it good

TurboCharizard Spidermonkey60 Looks like it's time to recruit a new member to the Marine Gang!
Halo 3 marine cosplays are praised for their simplicity, yet they're a great way to build skills and are easily recognisable.

Once you get through the chest and back, a basic Marine is super quick,. If you want something even simpler, the DFT Marine is made up of mostly basic shapes layered on top of each other and can be constructed in as little as a day if you can commit the time to it. My first suit ever was a DFT Marine that was constructed in about 2 weeks only spending an hour a day at most on it.

So I’m a tad bit worried I won’t be able to finish the armor before WASummerCon this June, does anyone have any cheap and quick costumes ideas preferably a UNSC costume? I was thinking of making a marine chest piece and adding a few details then calling it good
Do you need to borrow Marine parts at Summer Con? I can toss some parts from my Pilot into the car.

Also seconding Fallen, getting through a Marine armour body is very quick. The chest back plate took me five or six hours to put together and that was the most complex part. Just follow the angle suggestions from Armorsmith and it fits together perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back