Could I have my armor done in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entreri1337

Hey everyone, what's up? My name's Steve, and I stumbled across this sight here a couple days ago when I decided I wanted to go as a SPARTAN this year for Halloween, in light of the recent Halo 3 release. I have already done some reading on the FAQ's and TUT's, and I've decided, though I am artistically impaired, I am going to give this Pepakura Armor a shot.

As far as a question goes, I was wondering if it would even be remotely reasonable for me to hope to be done with a suit by Halloween?
I'm fairly busy, between school, activities, and my full-time job, but I was hoping perhaps I would be able to pull it off in some of my spare time...

I didn't want to get into this just to be totally bummed when Halloween rolls around, and I have nothing to show for it...
Again, all of this is completely new to me, so...

Opinions?

Thanks.

Hurry! It is possible but you have to hurry. That's what I'm trying to do to but I'm not very far yet. Good luck!

Alright, cool. I am one of those people that operates on little to no sleep, so that's where I have some hope...lol.
And while I'm at it, I'm gonna ask another question about something that's kinda confusing me, and it's probably essential to start-
The Mountain and Valley folds, Mountain up, Valley down, and you color each differently...
But how do you know which is which in the first place?

Again this is probably really simple and stupid, but I really appreciate the help.

Monk said:
Alright, cool. I am one of those people that operates on little to no sleep, so that's where I have some hope...lol.
And while I'm at it, I'm gonna ask another question about something that's kinda confusing me, and it's probably essential to start-
The Mountain and Valley folds, Mountain up, Valley down, and you color each differently...
But how do you know which is which in the first place?

Again this is probably really simple and stupid, but I really appreciate the help.
I believe the dashed one is mountain... and the staggered dash is vally...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back