Covenant carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainiac

Well, I finally had some spare time today to begin work on my covenant carbine. I decided to use some 7/8" thick styrofoam insulation as a base. I shrunk down the scale a bit, so that it would'nt look ridiculous, but still look and feel fairly large (42"). I'm basing the design off of a mixture of the game and toy versions, as well as a little of my own. I'll be posting more of my progress soon.

img3123zv7.jpg

img3117pc0.jpg

img3122tt9.jpg

img3121tz4.jpg

Very nice.... :eek

Everybody snatching up weapons... hope there still some left to be made by the time I get around to doing some more...

Meh... I was going to do a carbine, but I haven't gotten the time yet.

I think I may just more on to new Halo 3 weapons specifically.

That's what I meant. The Type-25 Carbine is the Brute Spiker, I should have specified before hand. That would be a cool weapon to see someone do.

I might add the holes are only hexagons because of polygon restrictions, so you can smooth them out.

smilie120 said:
cool :shock: i dont think ive ever seen a finnished carbine b4. Good luck!

Yeah, I did'nt want to build something that someone else had already done.

xalener said:
I might add the holes are only hexagons because of polygon restrictions, so you can smooth them out.

Both the toy version and the game model I used as reference had the hexagons, so I thought it'd be cool to do it like that. I'll probably change it up once I'm done carving and move onto adding some detail with some filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work man. Awesome job. Looks like you're the only person with a Carbine. Anyway, great work.

On a side note.... WOOOOOO!! im still the only person with a Spartan Laser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back