Covenant Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresDaChief

I wasn't sure if this was the same place you guys picked up your energy swords, but they just posted it on Gizmodo this morning. So I figured I'd let everyone else know...

"We've all picked up the Covenant Energy Sword in a multiplayer match of Halo, grinning with childlike glee...only to be combo sniped and teabagged into oblivion. Now you can settle the score in real life with this Halo energy sword replica. Cast in stainless steel finished with the reflective "spectrum treatment," the 27-inch sword will mirror the red blood of your enemies, the blue flashes of police lights and the dark consequences of your actions as you spend life in jail...oh so far from your precious sword. You were an Arbiter once, long ago. And for a moment, it was wonderful. [Trueswords via Kotaku]"

Finnish_Spartan said:
Posted, use search.
Appearantly it's not that good of quality =/

-FSS

I searched and couldn't find a direct link to the same site. All the other ones look different than these...oh well :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaxjags2100 said:
I searched and couldn't find a direct link to the same site. All the other ones look different than these...oh well :lol:
Sean bought one of these, it was like 30 bucks.

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
Sean bought one of these, it was like 30 bucks.

-FSS

Must've been the same one he had at Dragon*Con for his Arbiter costume, wasn't sure if it was the same one.

Jaxjags2100 said:
Must've been the same one he had at Dragon*Con for his Arbiter costume, wasn't sure if it was the same one.

No - the one at DCon was the "Real-Deal Limited Edition Deluxe Illuminated SB Energy Sword" :D

Look at this... Master Replicas FX Energy Sword :

http://masterreplicas.com//store/halo/halo/9232/

baab9d29dca8914a2673fe3789d8b2bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back