Soft Parts Coveralls Or Bdu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

With the cold coming in, I can't fiberglass my peices, so all I have left to do is pep my peices and glass another day. I have plenty of cardstock for my armor and have some extra money in my pocket, so I've been looking at some coveralls that people use to protect themselves from oil and all of that junk. I've seen a nice black one that will look great for my ODST. I"ve also looked at black BDU's on ebay. I don't have an airsoft or paintball place locally to look up BDU's so i'm left with the inetnet.

This isn't a "decide for me please" thread. I have looked at all of my options carefully, but I don't know which one will be more comforable to wear during days that may get a little too hot.

I would like to hear from those who wear copveralls or BDU's for there suits. I would also like to hear some pros and con about each of the two. That way I can make my final decision.

If you can help me out I would gladly appreciate it. :)

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
With the cold coming in, I can't fiberglass my peices, so all I have left to do is pep my peices and glass another day. I have plenty of cardstock for my armor and have some extra money in my pocket, so I've been looking at some coveralls that people use to protect themselves from oil and all of that junk. I've seen a nice black one that will look great for my ODST. I"ve also looked at black BDU's on ebay. I don't have an airsoft or paintball place locally to look up BDU's so i'm left with the inetnet.

This isn't a "decide for me please" thread. I have looked at all of my options carefully, but I don't know which one will be more comforable to wear during days that may get a little too hot.

I would like to hear from those who wear copveralls or BDU's for there suits. I would also like to hear some pros and con about each of the two. That way I can make my final decision.

If you can help me out I would gladly appreciate it. :)

-Pony

hm. i've noticed nobody (Recently anyway) has talked about the clothes. but here i am to add my 2 cents. idk why people are doing the black uniform. so old style. there is this new uniform being created based on teh ACU style from army/marpat for marines that works in urban enviroment. call it the ACU subdued. i think it works great. since i airsoft i'm up to date on my military gear. i wonder why most guys on this site haven't gotten in to real airsoft? like legit my pep a silenced smg when you could buy a mp5 RIS model and put a holo sight on it and a silencer? idk but here is the link to the ACU subduded. remember the "subdued" part.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...l=http://www.bdu.com/enews/images/subdued.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be happy to help you! I like the coveralls/flightsuit. ODST's are supposed to be enclosed in there suits with no outside oxygen.

Pros: look really good

Breathable

more accurate

nice compartments for cell phone at cons

Cons: can get a little hot after about 2 hours

must buy 1 size smaller than usual!!!!!!! MAKE SURE YOU DO!!!!

BDU's just look frumpy to me, and dont really say HELLJUMPER to me. IDK just my .02

well cant tell you which one would look better or what i use but all i know is i walked around all day in escondido where it maxed out at 102 F wearing full bdu shirt and all with a plate carrier on, My bdu's filter the heat really well so as far as getting hot i think you'd be fine

As far as the heat situation, try and get summer weight BDU uniforms. I'm in the Air Force and wear nothing but summer weights. They are much lighter and more comfortable than standard uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back