CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
can u make me one with a white and blue spartan(white main blue details) with blood gulch as the backroundand have it say dozver12?

forground: a halo 3 spartan [or master chief. its up to you]
background:pretty much the same as iamyourcousin228, but red or gold
text: Mr.Jack
font:like spartan-061's, but color is up to you. which ever shows up best.
colour: red or gold

hey man, i love the signatures you make. I don't wanna pile anymore on your plate than you alredy have but i'd like to get one done too at your leisure.

forground:
Spartan with
Hayabusa helmet, L shoulder and chest and EVA right shoulder
primary color: steel, secondary, red, and detail, gold.

background: a mixture of this spartan emblem i made and any multiplayer map

spartaninsignia5-1.jpg

text: Jason 'Biff' H X11
font: blackroseimortal's font
colour: any color you think would work

you've done a great job on all the other ones i've seen on here, i wish i had a tenth of that talent.

Okay, guys. I bought my 360 and when I get back from the States in less than a week, I'll be taking screenshots like crazy. Your requests are heard and not ignored.

Friendly said:
Okay, guys. I bought my 360 and when I get back from the States in less than a week, I'll be taking screenshots like crazy. Your requests are heard and not ignored.
ill help u if u want

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys this is getting really irritating. college work is easing down steadily and now i can cope with sig requests. please refrain from posting what ever you feel like and look on the first post. it says what things as in criteria there are to be filled. think of it like an application form, just fill it out and you nice as peanut butter sandwiches (damn im hungry) :)

but here is what i would like to happen now. post the whole request to me from the form on the first post. and send Friendly about the screen shot and im sure he will happily try and get it done for you. once the screenshot has been taken i will go on the filled out form and make the signature? happy? great.

so remember send me a PM and! Friendly.

again sorry for these long long long long long hick ups, i don't like it anymore than the community does. i take pride in my work here and hope everyone likes the signatures or other things i make for them.

heres again from CrAzY.

-CrAzY CH13F

CrAzY CH13F said:
ok because im gaining popularity for making signatures i decided instead of PMs i would just open a thread for everyone to post ideas etc and ask for requests on what they want so here it is. In your post you should include as much! as the following as you can:

forground: e.g. main object
background: map/ scene
Spartan/ Elite: armour main, secondary, detail, emblem colours: primary, secondary and background
text: e.g. CrAzY CH13F / imDec
font
colour: anymain colour themes or tints etc
and anything else you want to mention.
-CrAzY =]

Allright; I was thinking of something like in the "is any one out there?" movie where MC uses a bubble shield from the wraiths, except a spartan on vallahala or highground say, and its firing over his shoulder, and he is holding a rocket and sword; and then on the other side is an elite (gold) back to back with the spartan and holding a Plas rifle and sword; and then in some halo script it says my name at the bottom, like halo 1 but a tank instead of a warthog.

make my sig when u see 2 scarabs on covonent and there both about to fire at the warthog arbie and the chief r in have chief driveing and arb shooting turret and have my gt masterchief3100 and at the bottem owning all and have 2 or 3 exploshens in the back ground
Man THAT WAS A MOUTH FULL lol :tutu:

masterchief31000 said:
make my sig when u see 2 scarabs on covonent and there both about to fire at the warthog arbie and the chief r in have chief driveing and arb shooting turret and have my gt masterchief3100 and at the bottem owning all and have 2 or 3 exploshens in the back ground
Man THAT WAS A MOUTH FULL lol :tutu:

On it.

Hey I would like......
Spartan w/Rogue Helm, Dark Grey-main colour,Red-Details.
Equiped with a Mauler and BR.
Have it say.....ASSASSIN2328 ( He who does not punish evil, controls it to be done)
Background-Just a badassssss dark scenery. You decide.
Have it with a red tint to it, and made like a movement effect.
Thanks alot dude.

P.S. What are you using to make the sigs? send me a message if you dont feel like telling the whole world.

DoC ByTeS said:
Well guys would you be up to making me a sig? ;)

could you send me and Friendly your request please. and sure just not to complicated.

roguespartan said:
Hey I would like......
Spartan w/Rogue Helm, Dark Grey-main colour,Red-Details.
Equiped with a Mauler and BR.
Have it say.....ASSASSIN2328 ( He who does not punish evil, controls it to be done)
Background-Just a badassssss dark scenery. You decide.
Have it with a red tint to it, and made like a movement effect.
Thanks alot dude.

P.S. What are you using to make the sigs? send me a message if you dont feel like telling the whole world.

This sounds like it could be done very well, i will try my best for this one. i use adobe photoshop CS3 extended and its a very nice bundle of softwate. moving from Photoshop 6 to this was a god send. i really do thank my parents for getting this well atleast my dad i don't count his wife for her cheating on my mum but whatever i digrese. anyway yeah i sue CS3 for editting stuff. anymore questions? il be happy to answer.

Friendly said:
Sure, just describe the screenshot, and I'll take it ASAP.

thank you again Friendly i think when i looked over my screen shots and yours, they looked much better in comparison lol they just didn't have the right feel and wouldn't fit, but yours all did and im thank ful. thank you Friednly =].

-CrAzY CH13F

Friendly said:
Sure, just describe the screenshot, and I'll take it ASAP.

Sweet, I just want something with the focus on my character or a blue team member destroying the red team. As long as you have I blue troop dominating all other details are open to you. Thanks guys! :D

DoC ByTeS said:
Sweet, I just want something with the focus on my character or a blue team member destroying the red team. As long as you have I blue troop dominating all other details are open to you. Thanks guys! :D

I have a great idea for this one. I was thinking about taking about four or five screenshots from one location with a blue guy in the same position at all times, and red guys dying in front of him in different ways. Then CrAzY can mesh the screenshots together to make it look like it's one screenshot. How's that sound, guys?

EDIT: Got a little too excited over this one. You're very welcome, CH13F.

Friendly said:
I have a great idea for this one. I was thinking about taking about four or five screenshots from one location with a blue guy in the same position at all times, and red guys dying in front of him in different ways. Then CrAzY can mesh the screenshots together to make it look like it's one screenshot. How's that sound, guys?

EDIT: Got a little too excited over this one. You're very welcome, CH13F.

Sounds great! Thanks ;)

Spartan137 said:
Just curious, you still have my request, CrAzY?

It probably got lost somewhere in the thread. PM me your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back