CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. Sorry guys, I'm without an Xbox for probably a few months at most. I won't be able to get any screenshots in for you.

did you get the red ring o' death?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol =] i got a laptop recently and i just got photoshop up on here so i need to buy a USB mouse.

-CrAzY CH13F

P.S. sorry for the hiatus but all sigs should be under progress and remember i have my AS level exams now so sorry but they take priority right now they decide if i become a hobo or a employee of some organisation lol.

um... i hav a new request!
i want Matt from PreGame Lobby 4444444[4!]
on my sig to say "ROFLCOPTER!! LOOLLLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLLOOL"
this is the video.

at 5:54

Hey CrAzY CH13F! I'd like to have something kind'a unusual: A spartan in mark6, standing on a hill leaning on a gravity hammer, wearing a tophat, with a caption saying: "My nuts are salty and delicous." That sounds very odd, granted, but I thought it might be fun to make! Oh yeah! and if the whole thing could be in sepia......

Okay, I was kidding, sorry for wasting your time. But, what I would actually like is a possibly a challenge. I would like somebody in recon, smoking a cigar and holding a tommy gun in their other hand, (the barrel would be pointing out from their hip), with a large explosion behind him. With letters across the top saying: "It's a big city, accidents happen"

Well, that would be great, ( and hope the first part was funny, not annoying) :)

hey guys :( sorry for the lack of appearances on the 405th but u have been very busy getting final pieces of work done for college and exams are almost over, once everything is out of the way i can continue with these requests. i unistalled photoshop and its components of my desktop computer and installed them on here. i had to do that so i could use the CD key on this laptop. anyway thank you everyone for being patient if you arestill waiting or not so im sorry if this has been a very long wait but i can't help it :( , sorry guys.

-CrAzY CH13F

Dont worry, just focus on the si..... i mean collage exams. :D

And im very paitent ;) i have to wait a week before i get my xbox 360 ... well that's wat my dad said when they first came out... *urgh*..

Well, hello guys. I talked to CrAzY CH13F a little and he gave me the okay to join the team of signature makers! Granted I suck and need to practice more, I'll be here to aid the rest of the team if requests start to flood up the place. ;)

I can't take screenshots until July, so hopefully I'll get those done before you come back, CH13F.

i am really sorry guys of the 405th but due to college work getting way out of hand and i really can't cope with making sigs right now i am really sorry for how long this is pro longing the signature making, but i hope you can all understand that this work i am doing is really important to me as i really want to go to university so i can do the course and for that i need to work rly hard on work and stuff. so again i am sorry community i am letting you down =[.

-CrAzY CH13F

CrAzY CH13F said:
So again i am sorry community i am letting you down =[.

-CrAzY CH13F

Dude are you crazy? Just trying to do free 405th sigs shows how much you help this community, your not letting anyone down. You are securing your future........ so that you can spend more time here later. ;)

Model : green Combat Elite
forground: character model in an awesome pose (no specifics)
background: any multiplayer map
text: Hellbringer17 in wicked cool writing
font: the coolest font available
colour: green
me shooting weapons

Thank you! Please PM it to me when you get the time, as i know you are busy with your schoolwork.

I just bought my first 360 on ebay and renewed my Xbox Live subscription, so when it gets here I'll get some screenshots taken. I know I have a load of "homework" to do. Not as much as CrAzY CH13F, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back