CrAzY CH13F and BullDogg15, Friendly's Sig Shop re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedTogusa said:
Hey CrAzy, great wrk on the sigs mate. you inspired me to have a bash at a new sig for myself.
What program do you use for your sigs bud? Or is that a trade secret? :p
Paintshop pro, gimp, photoshop, cant tell which one is being used, but if he can cut out characters smoothly out of scenery and place them into another scene, it must be one of the programs I listed. It's simply using the magic wand tool or the magnetic laso tool, copying the contents, and pasting them onto another scene, then adding text. Some sigs he makes have some effects, but most I see are just text layers onto a pre existing image.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Paintshop pro, gimp, photoshop, cant tell which one is being used, but if he can cut out characters smoothly out of scenery and place them into another scene, it must be one of the programs I listed. It's simply using the magic wand tool or the magnetic laso tool, copying the contents, and pasting them onto another scene, then adding text. Some sigs he makes have some effects, but most I see are just text layers onto a pre existing image.

I suspected as much. I use photoshop but only have photoshop elements which means that alot of the tools are missing.
But I hear a full 'all singing and dancing' copy of photoshop costs an arm and a leg. :(

PS: sorry to go off topic...

If you know how to get software for free after rebate or onsale, you can get expensive programs for nothing or pennies. Thats how I got cs2 back then.

I used mine a little too well, too HD, too animated, too bandwith killing. I killed my sig/avatar and all my other photobucket pics until feb 4th. I animated 2 sigs together and I guess with the thousands of people on 405th, they mauled my bandwith. 25gigs worth too.

AoBfrost said:
I used mine a little too well, too HD, too animated, too bandwith killing. I killed my sig/avatar and all my other photobucket pics until feb 4th. I animated 2 sigs together and I guess with the thousands of people on 405th, they mauled my bandwith. 25gigs worth too.

;) Damn (y)

Yeah, there is some sig maker on the internets, but it kind of sucks.

I got a request......maybe a picture of the RVB guys (or just grif) and somethin with my name on it?

sorry its kind of vague, but i can trust you and your judgement.

rvb rules.
end-o-story.

Arent many good pics of rvb online. Might be hard for him to make a sig unless he can get a screenshot.

:/

rvbsigcopyft2.png

Lookies wat fr0st made in cs3 :D

Hmmmm forums wants to size it down, very odd, it's the same size as all the other sigs I make and my others arent resized.

ok i want:

i want a odst spartan like this one:

and a background of whatever

and i want the text to say:

"Wrigley"

"Kicking butts for Generations to come"

I want Master Chief hanging from the rafter with one hand, shooting a magnum with the other hand, and kicking a guy with full hayabusa in the face. And I want the background to be on fire. Can you do that?

ok guys as you know this thread has been buzzing with activity and i did say i would get everyone who wanted a sig done and i would so be patient, could people please!!!! delete non appropiate posts and if you have got your sig just edit it to say confirm or something and that would be a real help.

RedTogusa said:
Hey CrAzy, great wrk on the sigs mate. you inspired me to have a bash at a new sig for myself.
What program do you use for your sigs bud? Or is that a trade secret? :p

i use CS3 which i got recently and i have to say it is bloody amazing (britishness coming out there =]

AoBfrost said:

i use the polygon tool it may take longer but the results are much better.

Spartan 172 said:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/PlayerMo...p;p7=0&p8=3
like that and can you put me swinging a sword Thanks!

i will get on it soon buddy, not today cs i have airsofting so as soon as i get back like at 4pm i will be getting on where i left of yesterday.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Cs3 doesn't have to cost arm and leg, as long as you know where to go ;)

that is true didn't cost me much at all.

Wrigley93 said:
ok i want:
i want a odst spartan like this one:
and a background of whatever
and i want the text to say:

"Wrigley"

"Kicking butts for Generations to come"

again i will get on it soon buddy, not today cs i have airsofting so as soon as i get back like at 4pm i will be getting on where i left of yesterday.

Friendly said:
I want Master Chief hanging from the rafter with one hand, shooting a magnum with the other hand, and kicking a guy with full hayabusa in the face. And I want the background to be on fire. Can you do that?

thats abit ambiguos thats now going into 3D modeling which you can't do. im sorry to say it has to be a actually already taken image or one that is physically possible to get from halo 3 or google images.

as to all of you thanks for being extremely patient, this is a joy to make sigs for people it help me gain experience and i like doing it aswell. i will get to every single request that is possible to do. if it is somethinng like Friendly's request above i simply say i can't do that. hope this helps with all sig choices and again thanks for your approval of what you recieve.

if you have paypal and wish to donate send money to sabine.stephens@virgin.net on the "send money" remember it is NOT!!! compulsary but its nice to work for things and be appreciated by them. $1 would be great if you can donate.

-CrAzY CH13F (peace out going airsofting today =] but i will get to requests when i get back.

I was kidding about that. It would make a kick-a sig though. I'll be back when I know what I want.

ok people il get on your sigs, im back oh and my rabbit died today so if your sigs are suckish its because im really depressed. but i will try.

I dont see how you can take soo many request and not even charge people for the time it takes to make a signature actually look nice. Your sigs are good, but I dont see how you can have the time to take on a forum full of request and do it in your free time. I make sigs for people too, but I dont go advertising my ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back