Crysis' Physic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that his video card spontaneously combusted after doing that... I think mine did just watching it.

lol, by the time it's 2010, crysis will be considered an outdated game most likely...funny how technology goes so fast.

Edit: I didn't realise that this was at all possible though, the physics in some places seemed as if it was rigged to gravitate towards some fixed center, like some sort of hurricane, then it just broke apart, was this intentional?

i noticed that too, then i watched some other crysis films and same thing. But my god that looks like a shitload of fun :p. i wish my computer was good enough for it...
3.3ghz Pentium D
1tb HDD(1x 200gb primary, 2x 400 gb secondary)
this is where is gets me....
1gb Ram
Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit
128mb Nvidia Geforce 7100
i'm so close to get minimum...yet so far:p

This other crysis video i saw i think he was staking up crates and he made a GIANT person out of them and flew a plane into it and stuff. The crates were imploding, then exploding, then oscillating around where the guy once stood, then waves of the boxes just pushed out from under eachother. Man that would be fun to make lol

The way they can do this with such good FPS's, they use some kind of video recording program that speeds the video up to what ever frame rate that you want. So you can record it at 10fps and play it back at 60.

Wow, thats impressive ingame stuff! Im looking forward to ingame fluid physics, if they can do that with rigid bodies fluid cant be too far off, think of the awesome games that could be made with the crysis engine, it boggles my mind. It makes me laugh when I see people saying this is getting a 360 port, there is no way a 360 could run that whole thing. the 360 port of oblivion had to have heaps of stuff cut out, I cant see how they'd do crysis for it.

LastSpartan said:
If Crysis was on 360
there is going to be one for the 360 but it will be like a whole different game because the pc needed directx10
and the xbox supports directx9 so it won't be as"wow" for the 360 but they will make it interesting. And EA said they
have no other plans to bring it to playstation

Last edited by a moderator:
MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
there is going to be one for the 360 but it will be like a whole different game because the pc needed directx10
and the xbox supports directx9 so it won't be as"wow" for the 360 but they will make it interesting. And EA said they

I played Crysis recently and found that directx9 can be used to play it. I have Windows XP and I was looking over the requirements and downloaded the demo. So, if they were able to get it for 360, it probably would not be that bad.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:

No link, no proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back