Crysis suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebb

just spit balling ideas here but how hard do you think it would be to make the crysis suit.
i dont think the helmet would be that hard to make in pep but the fibres would be a really challenge
nanosuit1-2_incrysis_e1hyy.png

any ideas please pass them my way i am going to give it ago

You can do the metal parts in pep. but I would think the muscles would be easier in EVA or craft foam. they are both flexable enough and they caan be heat formed.

I've been waiting for someone to put this up; the Crysis-suit is way too cool to be left out here at 405th. ;)

I think if you make a pepakura base or "exo-skeleton" for the metal parts and then attach the foamparts to the base piece... It could work. :) I'm definitely thinking of making a suit after my HALO piece.

This guy made crysis suit:D He sewed the whole thing and scratchbuildt the rest:) Btw, rundown got a ripped crysis helmet from the game.

Im plaing on using rubber hoses on mine:)

hoses sound like the way to go since a lot of em have the pattern on them similar to the suit.

When I still had Crysis installed, I'm pretty sure I ripped most of the files for the whole suit. I know I've got the various stages of the helmet (i.e. with visor on, with visor off), and I'm sure I must have the rest of it somewhere (i'm not likely to have done only a part of it). I won't be around my main computer for a week or so (maybe more), but I'll host the files somewhere, if you guys are still interested, when I can.

Anthony Le, the crazy guy with many Iron Man suits made a Crysis suit a while back. He is a genius in this kind of stuff. Not sure if this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank people for all your support i have got another project on at the moment which is making a fan Halo film for my uni course and once i am finished ill start on the crysis suit, liking the hose idea tho. if any body had got any pep files please upload them

hope you can make a great suit, It sure is a good idea and now thinking about it... it would be fairly easy, so go for it man!

I know the answer to the fibers! Backer rod! They would work perfect if you cut them in half, and then you could do the Exo-skeleton pieces and helm in pep!

Hope this helps,
Pdub92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back