under suit

smiler007

Hi
I have 3d printed the helmet and suit but i can not find what to attach the suit to ,i went to MegaCon 2024 Orlando this month and talk to the guys there and they use a suit that unzips in the middle ,Amy/navy stores do not carry so i am stuck ,any ideas,an
Halo Helmet.jpg
Halo Armour.jpg
please ,and yes that is a full length chain mail suit i made although it might made a good cross over event

Welcome to the 405th Smiler007!

For a basic undersuit, you will want a "Dive Skin" made of lycra or a Morphsuit. Avoid Neoprene if possible, you will overheat in a material like that.
Here are a few examples:
(At one point there was an Etsy seller that sold Halo 5 undersuits, but I cannot find them at the moment)

IMPORTANT: If you are a male, I recommend buying a "dance belt" to wear underneath your suit as well.

Here are a few tutorials to help you mount your armor:

If you are looking to make your own custom undersuit, we have plenty of threads about doing so.

Best of luck!

I wear black compression clothes under my suit. I made a belt with suspenders to hold up the thigh pieces. I’ll link the post in my build thread for how I did my under suit

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back