Crystlemage's, Mark VI Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And what do you mean highlight colour as in paint in the edges of the detail on the armour with it ?"

Add in the The stripes and such, as needed. Its basically a Secondary color added here and there to give more definition to you're parts. Something like this. Just Spartannize it

th_crysis_2_nanosuit_colorable_by_micro5797-d3928s01.png

You did say evil :cool

Ok heres an update for you people, everything is resined twice and rondoed, i started bondo-ing my chest and helmet....and i had to split my shin, my fat foot wont fit :/ anyways here ya go:
IMG_2840.jpg

you're pretty damn fast that's what i'll say :D but considering that, I LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! xD I love it and i hope this will have a wonderful outcome.
oh and, what did you use to cut the shins? and in your opinion, which is better? Rondo or Fiberglass?

Haha thank you very much, haha from tuesday im going slow because ive got work which is 10 hours a day but i get paid from 50-100£ a day so i can only do 2 hours work everyday if i wake up at 5:00am ^_^, ANYWAYS yes both are very good, for my ichigo helmet i did fiberglass, its strong lightwieght and prevents cracking, buut it takes a very long time and requires patience, and rondo is messy and irrating it can pool in one location giving it a thick layor making it strong while most other areas only have thin layor....All in all i would say fiberglass by miles, but rondo is good for speed thats it...:) And to cut it well i used scissors, i did it when i had only 1 layor of resin on

gud luck to us both! and all of us off-course :) so what a co-incidence, we both have few time to spend on our armors xD

"And what do you mean highlight colour as in paint in the edges of the detail on the armour with it ?"

Add in the The stripes and such, as needed. Its basically a Secondary color added here and there to give more definition to you're parts. Something like this. Just Spartannize it

th_crysis_2_nanosuit_colorable_by_micro5797-d3928s01.png

You did say evil :cool

Ah yes i did think thats what you meant, evil haha yesyes i did say that, thanks for the help :D

Whoooohooooooooooooo, my work which finnished a week ago finnished, and then collage started on monday, and now its the weekend i have had time to work on it, and now for you people waiting i have completed and sanded and painted and added battle damage to my chest :D enjoy!!

IMG_2847.jpg

Watching this reminds me of when I was first building my suit. I had the L and R marked on my parts too but just on the insides :p and with the shins you can still see them. The rest of those parts are either permanently attached to things or I can tell just by looking at them like the biceps. Your chest turned out really well, I like the gunmetal paint. My suit was originally going to be that color but red paint turned out to be cheaper so I went with that. Cant wait to see it all come together!

haha, i seriously got confused at which was which, so i got out a marker and drew which it was xD, I know right, But in my case it was the complete opposite, black paint+silver paint was waaay cheaper than a red spray pain xD, we live in odd times indeed, yes i cant wait till its done gonna be fun to roam around the city in it, and plus haloween is coming up so should be great fun xD

Buhahaha another update for you guys here u are ym helmet, once ive done the whole armour ill add more colour paint to give it more life :):
IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back