Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I havent been on much lately, been really busy busy :p

And well... iam a little guilty playing halo reach too *whistles*

Anyways Ill get to your guys stuff in the next few days and updates to some of your avatars ect. Itll get done :)

Cheers gang!

Ahh Haaah, I knew you been slackin! JK. I kid. Every body needs a break every now and again man. Don't sweat it. I know my sig will be worth the wait!:)

Seriously though, get back to work!:D

Hows this?

fightavatarcopy.png

wow really cool but can you make it a bit bigger ?

Ahh Haaah, I knew you been slackin! JK. I kid. Every body needs a break every now and again man. Don't sweat it. I know my sig will be worth the wait!:)

Seriously though, get back to work!:D

Yes sir! heheheh

Patrik-reguarding your avatar making it bigger, i cant, that is the max size the avatars are alloud to be set at. :(

well, at least you were honest about not being on in a few days, good to be updated :p, some people dont even reply when you send them a message then BAM! one month later THEY want something from YOU lol.

well, at least you were honest about not being on in a few days, good to be updated :p, some people dont even reply when you send them a message then BAM! one month later THEY want something from YOU lol.

Yeah, like to keep yah all in the loop. I hate it to when your like... where has that person gone.. then the guessing game begins lol. Anyways, ill be going full bore tonight with sigs and avatars so keep an eye, Just might get yah done. I may not go directly in order tonight. I have pms and this thread to look at so if I get to someone ahead of you please..forgive me, just want to get these out "no rush jobs" but I want to get them done for yahs :) Cheers

NobleEight

Hey NobelEight!

Your doing an excellent job with these! After a few days of watching your work I was wondering if you could make me an avatar :)
Just anything with my name in it! Make it how ever you want, pretty much make it your own work of art.

Thanks!
PmsProxy:)

Done, let me know, I hope you want it girly :)

pmsproxyavatarcopy.png

hey man, i was lookin at your stuff and thought, no i wont ask for one, he's probably really busy, but i looked further and i was amazed! i was wondering, if you had any time, could you design an emblem incorporating a pic of emile and his shotty? sorry i couldn't find any pics on my hardrive of him, but if you could find some of him, any emile themed avatar would be mad! the above avatar looks cool with the faded elite thing, so maybe could you do something like that, but with only emile, no carter?

thanks for even reading this - monk1junk1

Here she is, hope you like it!

guy5avatarcopy.png

NobleEight, excellent work, the sigs and avatars look awesome!

If you don't mind, i have two request;

Something with Carter and the Noble Emblem similar to your Avatar

Signature
The Name's SilentPhoenix therefore guess what? Something with a Phoenix:p
I had something in mind like black background with a Phoenix very much like this one:
http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv62/Hahaphoenix/phoenix.jpg

or this one

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/Hanyou_Soul/Random%20Pictures/Supernatural/Phoenix.jpg

and curves like in the background of this one:
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/Antvala/phoenix.jpg

And somewhere my Nick: SilentPhoenix

That's the basic workframe, i have the utmost confidence in your creativity:)

Thank you very much, your work is highly appreciated

Ok little update, been flying all night with these trying to get them done for yah. Most are done so YAY! hope you likem but ill get cracking tommorow

ps. Ill be working on your two requests next :) cheers

NobleEight

Awesome work! Someone was busy. :D

Oh and uh...

:3 I'm still patiently waiting for my sig!

More popsicles you say?

*om nom nom nom*

******** popsicles are starting to give me brain freeze* ;)

Here she is, hope you like it!

guy5avatarcopy.png

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! that is epic! thanks so much!!, btw its funny how suddenly you're releasing a whole pile of stuf cuz before, there was a couple, and now......... Here's yours..Here's yours..Here's yours..Here's yours..Here's yours..Here's yours..Here's yours..
its kinda cool!

Awesome work! Someone was busy. :D

Oh and uh...

:3 I'm still patiently waiting for my sig!

More popsicles you say?

*om nom nom nom*

******** popsicles are starting to give me brain freeze* ;)

I really could of used some last night when maken these hehhee. Glad your liken them all gang. I know i noticed 2 requests that I missed prior to some of the jobs i did, kinda feel bad. But I will get to them tonight. Ill have to get my bottle of super coolaid :p and get down to bussiness :p again thanx all and glad your liken your pics :)

I really could of used some last night when maken these hehhee. Glad your liken them all gang. I know i noticed 2 requests that I missed prior to some of the jobs i did, kinda feel bad. But I will get to them tonight. Ill have to get my bottle of super coolaid :p and get down to bussiness :p again thanx all and glad your liken your pics :)

It's ok take your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back