Custom Avatars (requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows this..?

sparten3.png

Nice but u thinnk you can add in the spartan emblem some how? Maybe cut out some of the black edgeing or incorporate it somehow. Thanks

F8VZM50GFRWR3JR.jpg

F8VZM50GFRWR3JR.jpg

Hey man just wondering if you were going to do that poster/sig for me I posted before. No rush just I need it for another forum.

Hey man just wondering if you were going to do that poster/sig for me I posted before. No rush just I need it for another forum.

Yep, but as it was a pm iam doing everyone who posted in this thread first, then ill answer pms afterwards. dont worry ill get it done.....

FYI guys, I know you guys want your stuff and Ill get it to yah just give me time, I havent forgotten your requests :)

For future reference please post your requests in the thread. Makes my job easier so I dont have to flip from my PM box and this thread. If I have everything in this thread then I know who requested what when and things are more "fare" on getting done.

I hope you guys are loving the avatars and sigs, and ill continue to do them for yahs :)

Cheers
NobleEight

NobleEight, excellent work, the sigs and avatars look awesome!

If you don't mind, i have two request;

Something with Carter and the Noble Emblem similar to your Avatar

Signature
The Name's SilentPhoenix therefore guess what? Something with a Phoenix:p
I had something in mind like black background with a Phoenix very much like this one:
http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv62/Hahaphoenix/phoenix.jpg

or this one

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/Hanyou_Soul/Random%20Pictures/Supernatural/Phoenix.jpg

and curves like in the background of this one:
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/Antvala/phoenix.jpg

And somewhere my Nick: SilentPhoenix

That's the basic workframe, i have the utmost confidence in your creativity:)

Thank you very much, your work is highly appreciated

Hey NobelEight!

Your doing an excellent job with these! After a few days of watching your work I was wondering if you could make me an avatar :)
Just anything with my name in it! Make it how ever you want, pretty much make it your own work of art.

Thanks!
PmsProxy:)

Hey NobelEight!

Your doing an excellent job with these! After a few days of watching your work I was wondering if you could make me an avatar :)
Just anything with my name in it! Make it how ever you want, pretty much make it your own work of art.

Thanks!
PmsProxy:)

For sure dude, just gotta catch up on a few there then I can get to you

To all: going to be getting some done in tonight and tommorow so stay tuned!! :)

hey man, i was lookin at your stuff and thought, no i wont ask for one, he's probably really busy, but i looked further and i was amazed! i was wondering, if you had any time, could you design an emblem incorporating a pic of emile and his shotty? sorry i couldn't find any pics on my hardrive of him, but if you could find some of him, any emile themed avatar would be mad! the above avatar looks cool with the faded elite thing, so maybe could you do something like that, but with only emile, no carter?

thanks for even reading this - monk1junk1

Hi, I got a sig from you before and I was wondering if your could make me an avatar?
Maybe one with master cheif's helmet in the background (zoomed in to his eyes) and an explosion or explosive of some sort that he is staring at. If you can, make it as dramatic as possible.

Sorry I havent been on much lately, been really busy busy :p

And well... iam a little guilty playing halo reach too *whistles*

Anyways Ill get to your guys stuff in the next few days and updates to some of your avatars ect. Itll get done :)

Cheers gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back