Custom Halo Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are pretty cool! If you're using people's armor designs, feel free to use mine If you'd like.
playermodel.png

I'll let you talk my wife about that lol nah me and her are looking around for a bigger tank to do just that hope i can find one cheap.

ok so i got some questions for ya...... my dad loves the fish tank idea very....um....cheap idea... I take it by the joints and stuff that you are ordering a base figure, and different parts, but where are you ordering said parts?? unless you are actually resin pouring them then i'd have to ask how do you do that without sacrificing a nice figure??

Why not do larger rocks and stuff in the foreground and around the spartan in different poses and stuff, i'm sure you can find pep model of some of the vechles and make them and do like burnt out ghosts and junk, my lil brother does alot of the pep vechles and he wants to do a wraith and ghost diaroma, but right now hes got one too many projects started and not finished, like his at-at dia

all parts come from Mc Farlane figures or armor pack sets http://store.spawn.com/categories/Halo-Figures/ you should be able to find most of the parts your looking for but you may have to buy a figure and 2 armor sets like i did to make mine and rip parts. i took jorge's collar to add one on mine then glue if the peg wont stay in the peg hole "thats what she said" (sorry had to) paint it and you have a custom if you have more questions send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back