Custom made Vehicle for Joyride Halo Figures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

A few nights ago I was bored so I figured i'd make something completely random..And so I did.
Im thinking of calling it the Walrus because UNSC vehicles have names like Scorpian, Pelican, Hornet, Warthog, Mongoose. so why not the Walrus? lol..

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Area in back for spartan storage..lol..
IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

So what do you think?

MysticLegend said:
Hehe, that's a good name for it :lol:
Needs tusks though (reminiscing about RvB jokes) :D

Look at the last picture..Near the bottom middle..Those 2 grey things holding the pod things on=tusks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
mm if N.S.I. were really in halo those would come in handy. but yu know a real huge closed in version that acctually moves and stuff.

TheUnamed said:
thats pretty sweet :D what is its properties? And do you have a final sketch of it?

A sketch? Its not drawn..Its hand made with Construx..And it basicly hovers a little, like the ghost. only it carries a spartan in the back...Also..its heavy..And has very powerful rams..Pretty much:Don't get infront of it..lol.

DKK said:
Glass and bondo into an awesome new elite/unsc crossbred hovertank

I don't think I'd wanna do it like that...Construx arn't in production anymore and thats nearly all the pieces in one singularity..

Humans still don't fully understand how the "Boosted Gravity Drive" works fully (thats what all the Covenant vehicles use) humans and the UNSC are more accustomed to wheeled vehicles and for airborne very rapid moving propellors are what power them to fly ... so the UNSC technically couldnt have a floating tank ... id just make the flippers into treads or something

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Humans still don't fully understand how the "Boosted Gravity Drive" works fully (thats what all the Covenant vehicles use) humans and the UNSC are more accustomed to wheeled vehicles and for airborne very rapid moving propellors are what power them to fly ... so the UNSC technically couldnt have a floating tank ... id just make the flippers into treads or something

Or...Elites showed them hover tech now since they are allies. How does that work for you?

haha nice counter. :p . but what i meant was is there a overall look to it that you can show to us. :D .or describe..if possible??

it looks like it has snow skis so if it was based in the arctic where say a forerunner structure was buried then i could imagine it with massive turbo jet engines on either side to push it along lol. but it does look good just refine it more sketch the outlineand stuff then just add what you think would look good and post it =]

i built a pelican out of Lego come to think of it its still in one piece il take a pic to show you prepare for irregular colours lol

CrAzY CH13F said:
it looks like it has snow skis so if it was based in the arctic where say a forerunner structure was buried then i could imagine it with massive turbo jet engines on either side to push it along lol. but it does look good just refine it more sketch the outlineand stuff then just add what you think would look good and post it =]

i built a pleican out of Lego come to think of it its still in one piece il take a pic to show you prepare for irregular colours lol

I can't sketch it though. Im not good with drawing. Thats why I made it with my hands. I can't make art by drawing it on paper...

neither am i, but just get a picture a pane of glass preferably big enough to fit over ur legs then get a lamp and trace the outline onto a new piece of paper and voila u have ur outline =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back