Props Custom Prop Orders (Contact me for cost and amount of time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerBH2014

This is a thread for custom orders. I will make certain weapons and props within my skill and experience, so please don't be upset if I tell you I can't make something. And I can only do a few people at a time, so please bear with me. How this will work is you will tell me what you want here, and If I can make it I'll let you know. Next, you will need to go to my Etsy shop, Costume Armor & Weapons for the creative by SomethingFmNothing and request a custom order. And once you have done so, I can determine the price and amount of time it will take to make you prop.

Hey Tyler, according to the Classified's Guidelines, all buying and selling should be done within the Marketplace. I'm honestly not sure how it works for commissions, so it may be best to contact a Division staff member to get more information on commissions in the Marketplace first, if you haven't already.

Hey Tyler, according to the Classified's Guidelines, all buying and selling should be done within the Marketplace. I'm honestly not sure how it works for commissions, so it may be best to contact a Division staff member to get more information on commissions in the Marketplace first, if you haven't already.
Yeah, I was going to but It wanted me to put a price, and that wasn't going to work with me, but I guess I'll move to the market place and list this thread for 0$. Thanks for heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back