Customized Halo 3 Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boba Fett said:
ARe those the Bionicle shoulders on Samus? Nice! These are really cool, what did you use to modify them? Scaled down pep? OR sre they sculped?

Yep, that is lego you see ( I have lots hanging around ). I mostly just use any odds and ends that I can find laying around my house. These are all based off of the basic Mcfarlanes Spartan figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost147 said:
Finally! interesting concepts on some of them, i think my favorite would have to be the dark colored security helmeted guy near the begining

Same! The whole figure was created with parts soley from the Security spartan and the Arbiter fig

jhayes90 said:
wow thats awesome i love them all i want them all

You probably could. See, i have been trying to sell them localy (as I am not yet on e-bay and won't be for a while) but to no avail. So technically, if you wanted...

Ghost147 said:
Finally! interesting concepts on some of them, i think my favorite would have to be the dark colored security helmeted guy near the begining

Pfft are you sure man, Sgt. Johnson in mjolnir is just AMAZING. Lol seriously though yeah that's my favorite too good work these have entertained me :)

Trigger said:
Pfft are you sure man, Sgt. Johnson in mjolnir is just AMAZING. Lol seriously though yeah that's my favorite too good work these have entertained me :)

Thanks you, sir! ^^

TheHow7zer said:
Thanks! They are probably the ones I put the most work intoother than Power Suit Samus (That one was for my girlfriend's B'day ^^ It had to be special)

Haha, you have a very lucky girlfriend and you are lucky to have a girlfriend who you could give a samus to. lol ;)

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Haha, you have a very lucky girlfriend and you are lucky to have a girlfriend who you could give a samus to. lol ;)

Cheers!

Thanks, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back