Customized Halo 3 Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 405th,

Progress on my EOD armour has currently stopped (until I earn some money) so I thought I would post some of the Items that all that moolah was spent on.
gallery_17512_1800_277268.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_1316741.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_3035.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_1288087.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_145168.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_441630.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_403742.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_485972.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_667312.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_131173.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_683298.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_750681.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_302663.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_124379.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_136789.jpg

gallery_17512_1800_426377.jpg

Gotta go, I hope these pics will satiate you for now. (more to come, my memory card reader isn't functioning)

BTW I made all of these, I did not buy them custom-made.

Pick your favorite!

TheHow7zer said:
Hello 405th,

Progress on my EOD armour has currently stopped (until I earn some money) so I thought I would post some of the Items that all that moolah was spent on.

Gotta go, I hope these pics will satiate you for now. (more to come, my memory card reader isn't functioning)

BTW I made all of these, I did not buy them custom-made.

Frig! Din't work. I'll try again tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel the exact opposite way. I always see people who have used photobucket have their pictures they posted not exist because of photobucket and their bandwidth. I've used Imageshack for years now and never had one of my photo's erased.

Image hosting sites are all personal preference. I prefer to have a single location where I can access all of my pictures. The ideal location would be one of my own web sites, but I don't want to waste bandwidth on things unrelated to the sites themselves. So I use photobucket, but there're a whole slew of different choices. I'll list a few for you.

Photobucket

Imageshack

YourImgIn

Z-Up

Image Flock

Image Host

Tiny Pic

Image Frame

Try one.

I don't think there is a need for anyone else to discuss personal preference of an image host. After all, it's just a host, and I'm sure he can make up his own mind now that he has a few choices.

On topic - The whole customized halo 3 figures sound pretty cool, I can't wait to see them.

Potshot said:
Image hosting sites are all personal preference. I prefer to have a single location where I can access all of my pictures. The ideal location would be one of my own web sites, but I don't want to waste bandwidth on things unrelated to the sites themselves. So I use photobucket, but there're a whole slew of different choices. I'll list a few for you.

Photobucket

Imageshack

YourImgIn

Z-Up

Image Flock

Image Host

Tiny Pic

Image Frame

Try one.

I don't think there is a need for anyone else to discuss personal preference of an image host. After all, it's just a host, and I'm sure he can make up his own mind now that he has a few choices.

On topic - The whole customized halo 3 figures sound pretty cool, I can't wait to see them.

Would posting them in my gallery profile work? I have posted some armour straight from my computer, theoretically could I just link it from there?

Ghost147 said:
I feel the exact opposite way. I always see people who have used photobucket have their pictures they posted not exist because of photobucket and their bandwidth. I've used Imageshack for years now and never had one of my photo's erased.

Diito, I hate Photobucket images that don't show up with a passion!

MikyVengeance said:
I want to see these! :phaah

Hopefully I can get them on this evening (or afternoon). But for some (like my Spartan Johnson) I need to actually take the pictures. (lazy ^^)

I got the pics uploaded! If you want a detailed explaination, feel free to look at my gallery.

(sorry for the large pics, I'm in my first period networking class and had to make it quick!)

Wow, you made all of those? That's pretty cool! (I don't have the most lithe of figures, so there's no way I could do that. lol) I really like your two Security Perm SPARTANS. They all very well done.

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Wow, you made all of those? That's pretty cool! (I don't have the most lithe of figures, so there's no way I could do that. lol) I really like your two Security Perm SPARTANS. They all very well done.

Cheers!

Thanks! They are probably the ones I put the most work intoother than Power Suit Samus (That one was for my girlfriend's B'day ^^ It had to be special)

ARe those the Bionicle shoulders on Samus? Nice! These are really cool, what did you use to modify them? Scaled down pep? OR sre they sculped?

Finally! interesting concepts on some of them, i think my favorite would have to be the dark colored security helmeted guy near the begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back