Daedric Armor build from cardstock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerriGene

I started my armor building journey with cardstock, fiberglass resin and bondo. I am happy to assist with anyone who is possibly using some of these things. I love my armor but I have retired the building from paper journey and now have two 3d printers but I can say that even still I use bondo all the time and I am so thankful I know how to work with it!

Attachments

• Daedric.jpg
    Daedric.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Daedric2.jpg
    Daedric2.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 202
Bondo, Fiberglass/resin and Cardstock. Boy, that was a hard lesson to learn. But, making your own models was easy for me. PRINTING them was a long lesson to learn.

Bondo, Fiberglass/resin and Cardstock. Boy, that was a hard lesson to learn. But, making your own models was easy for me. PRINTING them was a long lesson to learn.
Haha luckily my husband prints. He figured out all the right settings. I just do the fun process of sand, fill, sand, fill, sand,primer, sand, primer, sand and so on until it is super smooth. Then if it's his piece he does the final paint job. I have the patience for the process of making the print look nice and he has the patience for the printers. It's a fantastic system haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back