Daft Punk Helmet Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
lordgnarington said:
Hey here, total n00b and Daft Punk fanatic. I was thinking... Daft Punk's helmets are modeled in DJ Hero. I heard that they worked very closely with the production of the game. If we got those models they would probably represent the real life counterparts pretty well no? Anyway I want to build The Guy-Man helmet, how do I go about resizing the pepakura file?

through the stickies my friend, type "pepakura sizing tutorials" in either the searh bar on 405th , google or youtube you should then find your answer

or check out extremetactics 101 sizing tut

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the scale will it fit my head with room for leds? I have an average sized head. will an old motorcycle visor fit it?

~ cheers!

I'm having trouble printing the Guy final pdo. I've tried it on two computer and it either crashes or doesnt print anything. Can anyone help?

SizkoJ said:
I'm having trouble printing the Guy final pdo. I've tried it on two computer and it either crashes or doesnt print anything. Can anyone help?

I too am having problems with the current versions of Guy Man. Every time i try to print it tells me that the program stops working. what do i need to do to fix it?

Hi,new here! Got introduced to this forum by my Halo costuming buddies :)

Anyways,I've been having the same problems printing the final Guy Manuel file that I've seen in this thread. Crashes my Pepakura designer everytime I try to print it. Has anyone managed to reupload a working version?

This is gonna be my 2nd Guy Manuel helmet build :)First one wasn't really that good.

DeidaraGS said:
Hi,new here! Got introduced to this forum by my Halo costuming buddies :)

Anyways,I've been having the same problems printing the final Guy Manuel file that I've seen in this thread. Crashes my Pepakura designer everytime I try to print it. Has anyone managed to reupload a working version?

This is gonna be my 2nd Guy Manuel helmet build :)First one wasn't really that good.

Yep, link to my thread is right above your post.

Hello im new here and I have the same problem with the same document Guy-Man_Final.pdo, it always crashes when im gonna print it, i've looked everywhere for help and still. i see you give a link but for some reason it redirects me to the main page, please help me cause this is the only good file ive seen around. Please and thank you!

Daft Punk Helmets

Can you repost the Pepakura file for both helmets again? I can't seem to upload them, links are probably broken. Thank you very much!

Even with the new guy file you've uploaded, whenever we try to print it, it will crash both viewer and designer.

EDIT:
OK i figured it out, the Guy-Man-Final will only Print if your using Designer/Viewer 2, if your using Designer/Viewer 3 and it's not printing, get yourself Designer/Viewer 2 and it should work just fine :)

Even with the new guy file you've uploaded, whenever we try to print it, it will crash both viewer and designer.

EDIT:
OK i figured it out, the Guy-Man-Final will only Print if your using Designer/Viewer 2, if your using Designer/Viewer 3 and it's not printing, get yourself Designer/Viewer 2 and it should work just fine :)

SOrry...I haven't really messed with that file since I posted it here originally...

And yes, they were originally cut-up in 2...I can export it out and try to cut it up again and then re-host ir if people want?

I can also replace the links in the original post if they are broken (I don't know if they are or not...been getting mixed results from reading through this thread).

Ok, so I printed this thing out and its TINY...it might fit on my dog. So being the uber noob to Pep that I am, how do I go about scaling it in Pep Viewer 3, if you all would be so kind to help me out :)

Ok, so I printed this thing out and its TINY...it might fit on my dog. So being the uber noob to Pep that I am, how do I go about scaling it in Pep Viewer 3, if you all would be so kind to help me out :)

Well, the first one looks way different from the final one, the size is bigger, and it is more like the actual helmet. Guy_Man Final is perfect for my largish head. it's located in here, but you need to use pep designer 2 to print it.

I was trying to make the guy helmet, but the ear pieces on the main frame are folding out, like there's not enough paper. Does anyone else have this problem? and if so, how can it be fixed?

I have a strange feeling like this is some really stupid mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back