Daft Punk's New Tron Guy Helmet Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone wanted to see this... :)
IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

Thats sweet looking I'm actually working on one of the Siren suits from tron legacy and going to have actual lights working on it.

I don't mean to be annoying or anything :p, but can you please tell me when you expect the new Thomas model to be ready? I really wanna start working on that one. Your Guy model is amazing btw!! But personally i prefer the design of the Thomas helmet, i'd just like to have some idea of how long i still have to wait! ^^
Sorry for the late reply, I don't get around here as much as I used to. I'll be working on it this week. If I get it finished it will be posted to my website. The link is in my sig. I really need to focus on my leather work, but until the leather gets here, I can work on pep stuff.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't get around here as much as I used to. I'll be working on it this week. If I get it finished it will be posted to my website. The link is in my sig. I really need to focus on my leather work, but until the leather gets here, I can work on pep stuff.

Hey we understand... no worries! Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back