Dancin_Fool's 3D Model Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finhead said:
Very cool. :)

Not to go off topic but when your setting scale in Pep designer is there any way to set one dimension and not the other. Say widen out a piece but leave the length alone? Anyone know if that's possible or not?

Unfortunately not, arrgh never enough time I've had some plans and designs in my head for a while to write a replacement for pep that's more costume friendly but just never enough time. It's frustrating as a programmer because I know all it would take is changing 2 or 3 lines of code to make that possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancin_Fool said:
Unfortunately not, arrgh never enough time I've had some plans and designs in my head for a while to write a replacement for pep that's more costume friendly but just never enough time. It's frustrating as a programmer because I know all it would take is changing 2 or 3 lines of code to make that possible.

Tamisoft should really integrate this, along with the support strut feature. They can't be oblivious to what Pepakura Designer is being used for.

Yes that would be awesome, just a few tweeks to a file and bam it fits you proper with out cutting it up at the end. Still not really a big deal just would be nice.

STEALTH said:
Tamisoft should really integrate this, along with the support strut feature. They can't be oblivious to what Pepakura Designer is being used for.

DANCIN_FOOL, good job as I built the bicep but I noticed that the front is very round, "could be corrected for it a little bit more oval?. Thanks in advance.

Keyamon said:
Hey, I'm using this template to make my armor, but I seem to be missing the waist?

Hope DF doesn't mind. But if your talking about the ab section, he has not built it yet, what there are links to is what has been done. You'll have to use pieces from other builds unless you want to wait for him to finish. ;)

ok fool who loves dancing, i have 1 simple request. a cod file with no grooves. i cannot pep the current one

IroniumCostuming said:
ok fool who loves dancing, i have 1 simple request. a cod file with no grooves. i cannot pep the current one

Yeah, looking at the unfold the grooves look a little more complicated then they seemed on the model, maybe next time I load up the model I can have a look at them. Probably be a little while til I have time to look at the model again getting loaded up with wedding stuff again.

Dancin_Fool said:
Yeah, looking at the unfold the grooves look a little more complicated then they seemed on the model, maybe next time I load up the model I can have a look at them. Probably be a little while til I have time to look at the model again getting loaded up with wedding stuff again.

lol, well my regards to Ms.Dancin_Fool

IroniumCostuming said:

yeah those grooves, its madness!

k, i know your gettin bombarded with weddin stuff. but can you email me obj files of the cod and arm please? i wnt to tweak them to be a lttle more pep friendly.

IroniumCostuming said:
k, i know your gettin bombarded with weddin stuff. but can you email me obj files of the cod and arm please? i wnt to tweak them to be a lttle more pep friendly.

Really? They were actually quite easy to pep bicep being the hardest and really not that bad at all.

Finhead said:
Really? They were actually quite easy to pep bicep being the hardest and really not that bad at all.

are they? i wouldve thought the grooves in the back of the forearm would be hard to pep?

IroniumCostuming said:
are they? i wouldve thought the grooves in the back of the forearm would be hard to pep?

We talking about the rocket pod? If so then no that was fairly easy foe me, the bicep recess was harder. Still not bad though.

Finhead said:
We talking about the rocket pod? If so then no that was fairly easy foe me, the bicep recess was harder. Still not bad though.

no, on the back, not the top lol

IroniumCostuming said:
no, on the back, not the top lol

No way, you mean like right here. :p :lol

forearm+missile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back