Das Brutus' Halo-Ween Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Brutus

The Eve of Halloween... as a Mandalorian Shadow Trooper

mandalorianshadowtrooper.jpg

With Dallas' Finest, S.W.A.T.

IMG_0031-1.jpg

My assistant and I at work... right before we open to the public... I'm the ODST Spartan, he's the Stealth Spartan... enjoy

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0029-1.jpg

"Remember that guy we shot... good times"

IMG_0028-1.jpg

"So there I was..."

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

After a year in the making, Das Suit is finished... a fun ride, but now onto the next project...

lookin great brutus! btw i heard from ithica that you may be comin down sometime? i've seen an admired alot of your stuff for a while, i hope i can meet you. we both live on post an hang out alot, ^__^

oh was das wife wearing anything for halloween?

Das Brutus said:
After a year in the making, Das Suit is finished... a fun ride, but now onto the next project...

Do I see a Gears of War COG suit in the near future? Yeah?

Killer suit Das, diggin' the silver accents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong forum ;)

Sweet armor, I REALLY like the white/silver you added to the armor, it really adds a nice touch.

And those SWAT guys look like wimps next to you in that picture.

That is frick'in cool!

Are you guys wearing a wetsuit underneath all that armor? I'm try'in to figure what to wear underneath.

I have to say Brutus that while you may say that you are "somewhat of a big guy" that big guy turned out as an AWESOME ODST!! I think you fit in great and even better than the SWAT guys. Just curious is the other suit yours or was it his? Major KUDOS!!!

Love what you've done!! Though i personally think the neck area should be fully covered. Also ditch the cigs and get some big ass cigars lol

Thanks to everyone from the forum and on facebook for the compliments!

In order of post:

YUKI-KEDAMONO

Das Wife was wearing thin patience on Haloween... alot of last minute stuff and the 8 hour Mandalorian build for the 30th was a bit much in Casa Das Brutus... she's a trooper for helping and the greatest Wife ever. I'll be heading down to Ft Hood soon... just a matter of time management.

PS BERETTA

Most definately there is a GoW in the works. It was supposed to be my first suit... the torso is peppered up... but Halo ran away with the build.

VARIABLE6

My undersuit was made up of Tacktical BDU pants and an Underarmor Heatgear shirt. Das Assistant wore Underarmor heatgear shirt and pants.

PINKPUNKJW

'ello Mrs. Joe! Both suits were originally mine, but Das Assistant worked very hard behind the scenes with Soaring Hammer and I felt he deserved to recieve ownership... not just the chance to wear it.

CURLY

I purchased an Underarmor Balcava... but it didn't cover the entire neck, so I opted not to wear it... and the pouches that I was wearing (5.11 tactical pouches) were stuffed with $#!Te I needed for work, thus couldn't fit the stogies...

Again, thanks to all for their kind words... I have a few more suits to wrap up before I begin the Predator build for next year... ODST, Marine, Biker Scout (Star Wars), and would like to do a Clone Trooper to go with the AirBorne helmet in the first pic... which means I'll have to do a Fett costume as well to use the armor from the first pic so it doesn't go to waste... hehe

Das Brutus said:
Thanks to everyone from the forum and on facebook for the compliments!

In order of post:

YUKI-KEDAMONO

Das Wife was wearing thin patience on Haloween... alot of last minute stuff and the 8 hour Mandalorian build for the 30th was a bit much in Casa Das Brutus... she's a trooper for helping and the greatest Wife ever. I'll be heading down to Ft Hood soon... just a matter of time management.

PS BERETTA

Most definately there is a GoW in the works. It was supposed to be my first suit... the torso is peppered up... but Halo ran away with the build.

VARIABLE6

My undersuit was made up of Tacktical BDU pants and an Underarmor Heatgear shirt. Das Assistant wore Underarmor heatgear shirt and pants.

PINKPUNKJW

'ello Mrs. Joe! Both suits were originally mine, but Das Assistant worked very hard behind the scenes with Soaring Hammer and I felt he deserved to recieve ownership... not just the chance to wear it.

CURLY

I purchased an Underarmor Balcava... but it didn't cover the entire neck, so I opted not to wear it... and the pouches that I was wearing (5.11 tactical pouches) were stuffed with $#!Te I needed for work, thus couldn't fit the stogies...

Again, thanks to all for their kind words... I have a few more suits to wrap up before I begin the Predator build for next year... ODST, Marine, Biker Scout (Star Wars), and would like to do a Clone Trooper to go with the AirBorne helmet in the first pic... which means I'll have to do a Fett costume as well to use the armor from the first pic so it doesn't go to waste... hehe

Thanx dude! I'll put the BDU and under armor on my Christmas list.

Greenghost said:
Damn you're guys suits look awesome. Really neat hybrid you did. Very nice.

Based off the ODST Spartan action figure McFarlane came out with... didn't have the time to go full ODST, and my assistant wore the Sean Bradley helm (SB-MKVI). I enjoy the non-cannon side of things. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back