Dead Space Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisko4 said:
The Shoulder Obj. File crash down Pep Designer every Time you open it!

The first link on page 2 opens to a working file, but only what appears to be the beginning of the shoulder(probably a minor error). Easy fix is to download the 3ds files on the first page, since they will open in Designer(already checked, they work); after that, modify where you want the cuts to be made, unfold and save as a .pdo file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay man, I was just wondering hows the progress with the back rib plates going? I would love to see what you've managed to do so far xDD

I unfolded the flamethrower. Not sure if it's to correct scale. Also this is my first unfold so please comment on how

i did. I am currently building right now. So far it's going good.

Download link

flamethrower unfold looks awesome so far Zhunter6 great job are you unfolding any more wepons

tumbucu said:
flamethrower unfold looks awesome so far Zhunter6 great job are you unfolding any more wepons

Not at this moment. Been working on a Mandalorian suit.

Zhunter6 said:
Not at this moment. Been working on a Mandalorian suit.

Correction: Just finished unfolding the Force Gun. Same as the flamethrower, i guessed on the scale so more then likely it is not correct. I think i might have made this one too big, not sure.

Force Gun

Medrenaline said:
Hay man, I was just wondering hows the progress with the back rib plates going? I would love to see what you've managed to do so far xDD

yeah

i concur how is the back plates going and when can we expect them.....also any plans for the gauntlets

im still searchng for some better screens of the gauntlets and back plate if anyone could find some that would be great and i could get back on track :)

Th3 FETT MAN said:
im still searchng for some better screens of the gauntlets and back plate if anyone could find some that would be great and i could get back on track :)

What about the back plates you posted awhile back? did they not work out or something?.

If you want i could have a look at them for you, seem I'm building my own dead space armour for may EXPO :) .

oh you guys were meaning the back ribs. Those are done i thought you were talking about the plate on the back, for the plate im not fully done, but the ribs are done just forgot to post them. When i can get on my other pc i will put files on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back