Denver Comic Con - Mountain Regiment Meet Up - RAFFLE!!!! PRIZES GALORE!! YIPPEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmortar

Hey everyone,

Denver Comic Con is fast approaching on May 23rd! We, the Mountain Regiment, will be hosting the Mountain Regiment meet up/get together one night! Whether it be dinner, or a group photo meet up, we are still planning the logistical details! But we will be raffling off some prop kits, provided by myself and Hydra, some 40mm grenade casts, and a Destiny Ghost resin kit!

All you have to do is show up and you are entered into the raffle!

We will be posting more with the specific details of what day, what time, and where! But keep your eyes open and post if you want to attend!!

Re: Denver Comic Con - Mountain Regiment Meet Up - RAFFLE!!!! PRIZES GALORE!! YIPPEE!

I'm bummed I can't make it to DCC. I'll be on a Mexican cruise. My life is so hard. :'(

Re: Denver Comic Con - Mountain Regiment Meet Up - RAFFLE!!!! PRIZES GALORE!! YIPPEE!

I would love to attend! I dont have any armor, but I have a Borderlands Psycho costume that I'll be trying to show up in :)

Hey, 405th is 405th! We just want to get everyone together! We're a Regiment, and want a chance to get to meet everyone so we can work together and help each other and DO COOL STUFF!!

I would most definitely be willing to go!

I'll be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back