Deployment now open

Artifice

Afternoon everyone

As the tittle says deployment is now open, so if you have a full suit of Halo armor you can submit your armor to become deployed!
Here is the thread to do so, and if you have any questions shoot myself - Artifice, TurboCharizard, or BlazedStarbon a message and we'll be happy to help you out.

Current Deployed Members:

S009 BlazedStarbon
S026 Viper 466
S068 TurboCharizard
S077 iac300
S179 kolala
S237 CplYapFlip
S257 Schankerz
S303 mikedem2
S333 FANGS
S416 Jme
S777 Jedi Ranger
S821 LastMinute

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a direct link to the deployment application itself. Members who are 18 years or older, and who have a completed costume, may apply for deployment.
(*To divert any confusion, when you click on the link above you'll be prompted to sign in again.)

Rinzlerr think of the added fun you can have once fully deployed! Get that application in :)
going to see if I can get the photos I need for it at Tsukino. Itching to get more progress done on the Centurion but hey one thing at a time.

Attachments

• CUq5D9y.jpg
    CUq5D9y.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 443
That`s cute you guys...
I don`t need no employee parking lot - i park the Gauß Warthog right in the Elevator of ONIs Sword Base!

Last edited:
Good idea. We can have a list in one place.

My submission is still in process, but unofficially Cortana will gain that status soon.. I encourage everyone to continue with their deployments!

We had a wonderful turnout last year across Canada!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back