Props Desert Eagle Finished. Mp5 Finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
Okay 405th I need your help. I know there are some amazing 3d modelers here.

If anyone doesn't know, I madly in love with the desert eagle.. Kinda sad, but I'm sure other will agree that its a stunning weapon.

Any who here's my cut. I've been working on this now for a good few months. But I'm finding it difficult to finish, and I don't have much spare time on my hands.

deaglefinal.jpg

The only thing I'm not happy with is the front.. The curves.

Here's an example..

golddeserteagle.jpg

Hopefully this will clarify things more..

golddeserteagle22.jpg

Okay.. So if you feel like tackling this project.. PM me. Show me that you have some talent.. I don't feel like handing out the file to a nobody who will host the file over the net. I want to perfect this before release. If you do have some skill the file is yours. Just throw me your email and I can email you the file in .obj or .3ds

Thanks everybody.

--smilie120
I personally think the eagle looks better with a flat front like u got it

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Well it's up to you guys.. Ive made a decent pepakura M-16. (excuse poor quality pics)

picture033pge.jpg

W.I.P

Also yes I'm a /po/oper

You don't have to help if you don't want... But the offers there.

how can i get the m16 and deagle???

the desert eagle hasnt been finished yet and pm him for the m16 and see if he will release it. and the desert eagle looks great and the top dovtail rail isnt on all models and i like it without it also

UPDATE.

I scrapped my old Deagle. I started again from scratch!
finishedb.jpg

Also my MP5.
newmp5.jpg

Also here's My AR and M-16 (Still WIP) with M203 attachment. - I'm making a new M16 with a T6 retractable stock..
picture211.jpg

smilie120 said:
UPDATE.

finishedb.jpg

Also my MP5.
newmp5.jpg

Also here's My AR and M-16 (Still WIP) with M203 attachment. - I'm making a new M16 with a T6 retractable stock..
picture211.jpg
may you pleaes pm me the m16,i cant find it on po archives

smilie120 said:
UPDATE.

finishedb.jpg

Also my MP5.

newmp5.jpg

Also here's My AR and M-16 with M203 attachment. - I'm making a new M16 with a T6 retractable stock..

picture211.jpg

--smilie120

Enjoy.

Would you please post links to the files. Im really just starting this and an disabled so have lots of time

I like to focus on the fact that you successfully made an amazing looking rifle, good job with the pepakura and stuff!

yeah, I've heard that the UK has some pretty strict gun laws...

Hey.

I have a different thread for my work.

Also I did not design the M16 only build it..

All credit goes to SHIRTLESS KUN on /po/

Also.. I'm requesting a lock on this please.

Geijin said:
Question for you Smilie, what did you make the M16 out of? I know you said pep, but it looks to rigid to be card stock. I tracked down /po/ and pulled the files and pics off and they seem to me to be pretty well built for paper. I was thinking maybe the foam poster board stuff. Or is there some extra support inside that I'm not seeing?

I've been searching for a long time trying to find the m16 pep files. Can you help locate them

If you actually looked in his thread you would see that he already answered that question. Please look before you post. Your post is considered necro-ing since you revived an old thread.The moderators dont really like it when an old thread is revived when the creator did not do themselves. You may get a warn. Sorry if i sound a bit harsh but thats the rules for the forum. read the stickies and watch the Orientation vid by Adam, It should be more clear to you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back