DESTINY: Auto Rifle + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quazar355

Hello, This is my first build that I have posted on the 405th. I plan to build more weapons and armor from the game Destiny in the future but my first project is an Auto Rifle. I will be making my weapons using the "Andrew Cook" extruded polystyrene method for my weapons along with some other materials that I may find useful. I have already started on my rifle and here is a pic:
iphone 025.JPG
I printed out a to scale image edited in MS paint and used it as a template. This is the image I used from the Bungie reference images:
Auto Rifle.png
I plan to update my progress as much as I can and hope to get feedback from you all. I also have plans for more weapons after launch and possibly a hunter suit.

thanks! I just cut my thumb pretty bad but as soon as it heals I will be getting right back in there to finish it. I'm still deciding on a color. What do you think about blue?

A light blue will look really cool. If you are on the 405th Facebook page and affiliated prop Facebook pages someone made a really cool light blue one complete with blue LEDs and put it up on there. Can't remember which page exactly but I'll try find a link for you.
I also think they look great in white!
hope your injury heals quickly!

Yeah that was Evil Fx who made it. That thing was beautiful. Not sure about the LED's but the blue color was cool. Maybe I will do a faction paint job like new monarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back