Detailing with pics!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irvinelax

Jr Member
My helm is completely covered in bondo so i can do some massize detailing and i got all the right dremmels and everything now i just want your guys advice on what i should detail :rolleyes
IMG_8086.jpg

IMG_8085.jpg

IMG_8084.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

I would detail everything. Get a spiffy image and go by that then add battle damage. Oh and by the way Master chief is over 30 years old. He used to work as a cylon in battlestar galactica.

If you have a MC toy, use it as one of your references because you can get a 360* view from it. As for a picture, Google it. See if you can find any closeups of MC's Halo-3 helmet.

Queen said:
If you have a MC toy, use it as one of your references because you can get a 360* view from it. As for a picture, Google it. See if you can find any closeups of MC's Halo-3 helmet.

yea i got a couple of h2 figures ill go off that just everyone on this site has different details and i just want to see exactly what others did to theres :D :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to be doing detailing... I'm don't want to take too much time out when the release is coming soon and fast...

Macattack64 said:
I'm not going to be doing detailing... I'm don't want to take too much time out when the release is coming soon and fast...

stop being such a big baby, it is two weeks away, I'm sure you can spend 5 hours sculpting in that time. it will be worth it.

Moz said:
stop being such a big baby, it is two weeks away, I'm sure you can spend 5 hours sculpting in that time. it will be worth it.
well mac is like a pep master so i wouldnt tell him what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back