Dictionary For Aspiring New Armor Makers (N00Bs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schaeden said:
Looking through those and I feel that "TUT" should be in there stating that it is short for tutorial... IMHO

Yep, I'll add "tut". That one confused me at first, also.

kensai111 said:
Glad to see someone continued on my project: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14172&st=0

It was definitely in need of an update!

Cheers,

Kensai

Edit: Actually I see I have a few items you are missing from this one, please take a look and feel free to copy and paste.

Boy, I wish I would have seen that when I started. Some of our descriptions are so alike, it almost seems like I copied them already. :) I'll try to include what I'm missing from yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's olllld, we published that in issue #1 or issue #2 of the 405th Source.. when we were a .PDF magazine instead of a website ^^. Luckily my writing skills have improved... I think. Keep up the good work and I hope it gets stickied!

Cheers,

Kensai

I added some new entries. I'm also going to make a single image that is a collage of a bunch more armor types to add. I just don't want 50,000 single pictures in there. I'm trying to add all of Kensai's items, but am debating if I should make a seperate section for all the armor types (e.g. Mk VI, Rogue, etc.)

i would if i were you, due to the fact that there is multiple 'popular sets of armor from multiple games, not just halo. (you might want to add guns to, not modern, ones from halo and other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back