Difficulties Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallsull

Hello

For some reason every time i try to scale down the model, it covers the whole page in black, Here is a picture of what exactly happens ( i stop it as it begins so it doesn't waist ink) ( not sure how to post the file model)
When i try to print it without scaling it down, it prints perfectly fine.
Any ideas why this is happening

20151108_181339.jpg

That's odd to say the least.... I've scaled some of my armor too but have yet to print out the Pep files... As far as what I could find on the issue, try going into your Pepakura Print and Paper settings, make sure that Print Lines Smoothly (Bitmap Print) and 50% transparency are selected. That's how mine is set up.

I've encountered the same problem with mine, I still can't pin down what causes it. Generally I just fiddle with all of the print and line settings until it goes right. However, since it appears sporadically, I've taken to converting my files to a PDF before printing since it'll show up in the PDF file as the solid black page. It saves me a little bit on paper.

I would close all files on the computer and turn the printer off. Restart your PC and then go into printer settings and print out a test page and any other maintenance print outs your printer may have. After all that print out a pepakura file but do just one on regular computer paper so you don't waste the cardstock. hope everything works out. keep peppin............

I've encountered the same problem with mine, I still can't pin down what causes it. Generally I just fiddle with all of the print and line settings until it goes right. However, since it appears sporadically, I've taken to converting my files to a PDF before printing since it'll show up in the PDF file as the solid black page. It saves me a little bit on paper.

How can i conver the .PDO file into PDF ? I was thinking of doing that but never got around how to convert it into PDF

Thank you

mandoman247 I tried restarting the pc , even reinstalled the drivers , nothing changes. Every time i scale it down it happens :( Thx for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a program called pdfcreator that I use. You just print the file to the "printer" labeled pdf creator and it automatically converts it for you.

It those it also when i convert it into PDF LOL.
1.jpg
Im just going try and find a new file and hopefully it will be OK. I surrender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back