Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
L05T V1K1N6 said:
1. Bandsaw, table saw, belt sander, router table, dremel, nail gun... I think that's about it.

2. All I can really say is practice and talk with anyone you might know about woodworking, and BE CAREFUL!

3. I used Birch for this build and worked great, but it's a little soft so it's pretty prone to dings and scratched. (but sometimes that makes it look more realisatic when it's painted lol)

4. I drew this on MS Paint and then edited it to make the lines crisper. It's 1/4" scale, so every inch on the printed picture was four inches on the gun.

I agree that you DMR deserved to be in the Elite section. Great work like yours needs to be displayed there.

1. Scroll saw, Table sander, dremel, Drill press, Radial Arm saw, files, Razor knife, xacto, sand paper .... main things.

2. I agree.

3. I use main poplar which is similar to birch, just a little harder wood.

4. Blue print from others and just pics blew up to scale.

Congratulations LO5T V1K1N6. You deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. To show my thanks, here's some more pics:

DETHKLOK RULES!

0527101710-00.jpg

0527101711-01.jpg

0527101712-00.jpg

0527101702-00.jpg

0527101713-00.jpg

Dude, if i were a police officer. id shoot you. (thats a good thing) by that i mean that looks real man, if i was a nub who didnt know what halo was id run for my life if i saw that thing. truly sexy man. and im diggin the dreads brah!

Dude I love your hair.

Lol. As gay as that might sound, it's true. And if it weren't for the empty mag I'd run for my goddamn life.

IroniumStudios said:
Dude, if i were a police officer. id shoot you. (thats a good thing) by that i mean that looks real man, if i was a nub who didnt know what halo was id run for my life if i saw that thing. truly sexy man. and im diggin the dreads brah!

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Dude I love your hair.

Lol. As gay as that might sound, it's true. And if it weren't for the empty mag I'd run for my goddamn life.

Hahaha thanks =D

And If I were a cop, I'd shoot me too. Gotta be careful about that around these parts. Luckily, I have a big-ass roll of blaze orange duct tape to wrap around the barrel lol.

L05T V1K1N6 said:
Old and busted; new hotness

0526102357-00.jpg

Thanks again everyone, and enjoy :)

:0 you have a br also??!! MORE PICS PLZ (but not too many, i don't want to die from yor awesomeness!)

L05T V1K1N6 said:
Hahaha thanks =D

And If I were a cop, I'd shoot me too. Gotta be careful about that around these parts. Luckily, I have a big-ass roll of blaze orange duct tape to wrap around the barrel lol.

be careful wrapping duct tape on the barrel, some types leave a nasty residue/ it might rip the paint off.

(you probably already know that but just to be safe.) ;)

You ROCK!!!

It gets better and better with each new set of pictures... It's simply amazing man! And that picture of you with it on the roof... That's def your next facebook or myspace default! haha

Dude, That thing is just awesome. I am a cop and I would draw down on someone carring that thing, It looks so real in the pics. Great Job.

RoleKeeper said:
Dude, That thing is just awesome. I am a cop and I would draw down on someone carring that thing, It looks so real in the pics. Great Job.

Thanks! I'm... flattered (that you would draw down on me) XDXD

jake11124 said:
If you save the pic as a png it is more detailed and takes up a similar amount of space

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :)

wow, just wow. Lost viking that DMR is too smexxiii for me . I can't even make eye contact with you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back