Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEFORE
Pic1088.jpg

AFTER
Pic1094.jpg

I am much more content with this new grip, the old one just didn't feel right and it was too skinny. Felt like holding a toy, and I didn't like how my thumb wrapped so much around it and my fingers. You'd be amazed at just how much difference the added ¼ inch makes. Holding it feels like an entirely different gun... an actual gun!

Plus, now it looks like it does in the game, which I'm very pleased about seeing as I was too lazy to add the details the first time around. Better late than never!

Looks good. Actually, it looks fantastic, way better than before. I forgot to add the serrations to my DMR, but I'm too lazy to go back and change it. Never cared for the finger grooves though.

looking beautiful. too bad you cant make a mold for a while, but hey, this is a CREATION community. i'd rather see everyone attempt their own and put in their heart and soul into the project and fail to see everyone purchase a copy. love the gun, im going to have to take some of your methods and use them! mine wont look the same, but some ideas in here are just phenomenal. great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back