Does Adam Make Anymore Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harris007

Jr Member
Its been a while and I've been starting to wonder if Adam has stopped making videos permanately. If you have stopped, I think you should consider to continue making your awesome videos Adam. I know they have helped me become more comfortable with the site and to prop making. ;) Also, based on your popularity, I think you can apply to be a YouTube partner. :D In case you dont know what it is, its a program in which Google pays an account holder a salary based on their views on videos.

Its just a suggestion though. :rolleyes

this should have probably been a pm to adam and not a new topic.

as for him making videos, i'v kinda been wondering the same thing...still waiting for part 2 of the busa mold...

ya i have been wondering to i have been tinking of molding my helmet after i finish it but i want to see how to do it and adam videos have been helping me a lot.

There are other vids showing molding techniques on this forum and on youtube... It is easy to mold a helmet watching just about any of the vids. Adam is always a busy man. He has just as many projects going on as do all the Members times 1000..lol. He will be back, he always comes back. I think sometimes you have to stand in front of the mirror in the dark and say his name 3 times like this "Honey...uh hum I mean Adam, Adam, Adam"....hahahahahaha.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back