Does anyone have a stargate pepekura of the stargate itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilarius

Hey guys, My name is Bilarius and ive been searching far and wide for a pepekura file of the stargate itself, i want to build a portion of it for a fan film my small group of friends want to do, after searching the web, the 405th seem the best place to ask, you guys are the best of the best out there! i hope you guys can help me out! or atleast point me in the direction of how to make my own pepekura from scratch, thanks guys!

Im slowly working on the whole gate but the model itself is a long way away from completion & also which gate did u want bc there are 3 variants? Theres the SG1 gate, Atlantis gate & the SGU gate.

Cheers

i personally would like the sg1 gate. i had an idea of making a full sized on and putting it on my driveway.(once i get a drive way)

My suggestion for the stargate is to build it freehand. There are enough shots of it online that you could probably do the entire thing without needing to fold a single piece of paper (using foam or PVC foamboard). The symbols can be cut from 1/8-in sintra and epoxied on. The chevrons can be LED lit. Etc.

The biggest thing is to look at the screenshots and decide the scale of the project. Remember, you lose detail with a smaller scale but you also lose cost.

iev been sketching the stargate for a while now, i have (i think) all the keys, and very detailed art of the gate itself including a cutaway of "how the gate moves" and what-not... im working on saving the cash so i can get the payed ver. of Pep-editor so i can put my stuff into the pc and unfold it ... i love the fact that im not alone in loving the gate.. this gives me a reason to work harder and faster on getting these pep files out to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back