Don Robert's Tron Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

izabel

Well, it's a bit too late but heck we're still doing it since we already started on it.

We were suppose to have this done for the premiere but due to the Holiday season and all the happenings that has happened we were short in time.

Robert wanted to do a full suit rather than the spandex with sewn reflector tapes. besides it would look better that way.

So here are his progress pics. Not yet done. Mine is on the way. We planned to launch it this January for 2011's 1st con but unfortunately there's none. oh well.

33799_167269849985092_109385265773551_376740_7404448_n.jpg

165596_167269039985173_109385265773551_376731_3898730_n.jpg

This suit is really in-progress. We'll be launching this end of February in a convention. :$

Don is a machine! These are taking shape nicely, even in the early stage :) It's great to see different costumes on here, thanks for sharing :)

wow! thats looks great!
where do you get the rubber? you seem to use it for all of your projects...

i would love to see you guys at a con. if you went to Gen con (largest gaming con in the world) I'm sure you would turn some heads. no one has made iron man or tron over here. last costume i saw here that was on your par was a bio-shock big sister. bravo over there man, bravo.

Whats amazing is the fact your from the Philippines......you have to go material-hunting just to find these :p

wow! thats looks great!
where do you get the rubber? you seem to use it for all of your projects...

we just buy them in a store. :) the philippines is an exporter of slippers, flip-flops, shoes,etc. thats why there's readily available rubber here. :)

i would love to see you guys at a con. if you went to Gen con (largest gaming con in the world) I'm sure you would turn some heads. no one has made iron man or tron over here. last costume i saw here that was on your par was a bio-shock big sister. bravo over there man, bravo.

oh how i wish we could.lol. we would love too if we could. anybody going to sponsor us? hahaha!

Whats amazing is the fact your from the Philippines......you have to go material-hunting just to find these :p

no, not really. we can easily buy it from a nearby town. :)

Looks good so far can't wait to see it done...it looks like the bottom corner on the back left came apart? It doesn't seem lined up like the right side. But great suit good work.

All I can say is that you're work inspires me to learn more about this art form. Every pic I looked at was great.

Looks good so far can't wait to see it done...it looks like the bottom corner on the back left came apart? It doesn't seem lined up like the right side. But great suit good work.

Damn, that looks GREAT!

thanks!

Wow, that looks amazing! How is the Quorra coming along?

thanks. haven't really started it yet except for the helmet.

Sweet! What did you do to get it to "Glow"?

reflector tape & camera flash.lol.

I just wanted to post this for anyone who's watching this thread and wants to make a suit of their own, it's reference pics from about every angle.
http://www.4shared.com/file/V8WoH5Cr/Tron_legacy_Sam_Suit_Reference.html

cool.thanks. :)

All I can say is that you're work inspires me to learn more about this art form. Every pic I looked at was great.

thank you. i'm glad you u liked it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back