Double Headshot in Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Check out this clip H3 download's for IceAgonaKilya

I got a double kill with the sniper. It totally missed the second guy yet still killed him. BTW I really suck with sniper so this will probably never happen again.
sorry I haven't ported to youtube or something but you can download it from this link into your halo 3 game to watch.

BenStreeper said:
Check out this clip H3 download's for IceAgonaKilya

I got a double kill with the sniper. It totally missed the second guy yet still killed him. BTW I really suck with sniper so this will probably never happen again.
sorry I haven't ported to youtube or something but you can download it from this link into your halo 3 game to watch.

There's a video of someone getting a triple headshot, and the third one was off of a wall, too. My brother overkilled with one once. I still haven't gotten a double like that yet. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Love doing that i was in one of the shooty snipers games last week on Narrows, near where the mancannon is i shot one guy i didn't know and it hit another behind him, bam double kill bounces off the wall and hits another guy but didnt kill him-.-

lol, yesterday in a ranked game on construct i played I got 5 double kills [2 with br, 1 with grenade, 1 with spartan laser, and 1 with flamethrower]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back