Downfall to Pepakura models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizzlefry

With Cardstock: If you don't get some reinforcement in right away, you become subject to your fiancee recklessly throwing your stuff around looking for her digital camera and more or less ruining all of your work.

NEWS HEADLINE!!!
MAN'S SOONTOBE WIFE FOUND IN LAKE WITH FEET IN CEMENT BUCKET, MURDER OR POSSIBLE SUICIDE :Steve:

Ouch. Bad news man... Sounds like you'll need to start from scratch.. I leave to you to decide whether I mean Finacee or armour..;)

ow that does suck :(
yeah ive started the pepakura project and its definetly something you have to set completely out of the way when not being worked on o_O lol my stuff luckily has its own workshop
sorry to hear about the damage dude

Sorry to hear that after all your hard work the cardboard spartan met an untimely end... perhaps you could organise for your fiancee's digital camera to have an "accident". The Covenant consider al human technology to be heresy anyways... and fair is fair afterall :mrgreen:

Nah, I bought her that camera and if I broke it I'd probably just wind up buying the next one too.

Overall the helmet is just really bent down. I was thinking before about cutting the helmet to make it four or five pieces that screw together tight, in order to make it easier to fiberglass and such. So now I'm convinced I will have to try that, if it doesn't work then I will just rebuild. I'll have to put some structural pieces in, but I was thinking about doing that as well.

With a little luck this might be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back