Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
thanx.....yeah that pistol you bought was a recast off of mine, i have been having problems with that guy for awhile. almost got into a fight with him

did you see the guy there? if so i would not have blamed you. but it would have sucked getting kicked out over it.

anyway. that MA5K was awesome. do you have some pics of it? i dont remember ever seeing pics of it.

Savvy

Last edited by a moderator:
he was there.

i had some WIP pics some where around here.

heres another picture that i like of sean and i...i looked pissted about something

seanandi.jpg

@ yodajammies: Yeah, I was there. I was in the Green spartan suit and marched in the parade. I was behind Blackrose most of the time in it on the far right. I was also around johnny and the rest of the group almost all day saturday up until 6pm. I don't think I saw you either. :( Do ya have a pic of yourself there to see if at least I saw ya?

100_47951.jpg

(thatdecade: I used this from your post. If you want me to take it down, I will)

@ Link: d*** bud, you do look pissed. Did someone smack you on the back of the helmet maybe? I had someone do that to me when I was waiting for you guys in the Hyatt.

heres another picture that i like of sean and i...i looked pissted about something

Ha Ha, that one is awesome.

I just want to say how great it was to meet everyone also, everyone I met was super nice and helpful, in-fact extra special thanks goes out to dreads. he spent friday night in the room with us helping us finish up some work on our armor.

it was a good dry run, now we know everything we need to know in order to finish up our pieces for launch.

Next year we will definitely be more prepared.

now I can't wait to see the videos from the parade that were shot by our members.

See you guys next year!

link4044 said:
thanx.....yeah that pistol you bought was a recast off of mine, i have been having problems with that guy for awhile. almost got into a fight with him

you should have come and found your buddies. the 405th would have had your back!

Goosebot 5000 said:
you should have come and found your buddies. the 405th would have had your back!

Yes! how funny would it have been to see a group of ODST's beating ass in the Merch room? It would have been the opposite of what happened in the gym scene in the Fall of Reach.

Yodajammies said:
HAHAHA pooper. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. :D

Untitled-1-1.png

LOL :lol

Okay, we saw eachother. :) We just didn't introduce ourselves... maybe next year, huh?

Awesome pics! Everything looks great, and I especially love finally getting to see all the finished ODSTs (Link, Sean, Team Win, etc.), but of course, I'm a big ODST fan. :)

Gotta get all of Link's pics into a thumbnail gallery sometime. Soo many little images text-link I want to click on. And I still need to unpack from PAX. :sleep

I'm back.. recuperating and unpacking. I have a mess of photos to share, some really sweet stuff from inside the parade. Jaxjags should have the most photos of the big meet-up on sunday night with everyone in attendance. Those are unbelievable.

I'm uploading my stuff, I'll get it linked ASAP.

Great to see everybody there. Sorry I didn't get more time to hang out and chat with everyone individually.. there was just so much going on at once.

It was in the first floor down in the Marriot. It wasn't planned. I just went out that evening to get some more time in my suit and bumped into Dogwizard, then we bumped into someone else, then the group just kept growing larger and larger. By the time we made it up to the lobby we had gathered almost everyone who was still around.. I might have been the first to split at 12:30 or so. Jen and I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so we needed to take a break. Not sure how late everyone else stayed.

we just missed you guys. we were at the top level then we went to get something to eat round 9:30

Sean Bradley said:
It was in the first floor down in the Marriot. It wasn't planned. I just went out that evening to get some more time in my suit and bumped into Dogwizard, then we bumped into someone else, then the group just kept growing larger and larger. By the time we made it up to the lobby we had gathered almost everyone who was still around.. I might have been the first to split at 12:30 or so. Jen and I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so we needed to take a break. Not sure how late everyone else stayed.

Dang... sucks I had to leave early and miss that. :(

Well, next year I plan to stay the whole four days.

Those are some amazing pics Sean. Sword looks great in every shot. That new armor design of yours seemed to perform well too.

I especially liked the "lounging spartan" pictures, lol.

pooper said:
(thatdecade: I used this from your post. If you want me to take it down, I will)
Pictures are for sharing, I would love to see the rest of the names filled in too if anyone is up to it :)

I just wanted to chime in too. Sorry to all I had to leave so early Sunday, I am sure I missed out on at least half of the action. :D, but thanks to everyone that I met. Everyone was supportive and friendly. I had a very fun time meeting everyone. Even though I didn't have armor per say, I appreciate you all letting me join you in the parade and photo ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back