DragonCon 2016 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a +1 (husband) But it is not for sure. We have to do a complete rebuild of his armor before he can be ready.

Hey everyone, been a while since ive posted. I am actually going to dragon con this year and would love to participate in the march. is there anything i need to do other than tell you on this thread?? message me if needed. :) Thanks!!

Also i will most likely have a handler :)

Thanks

im going to dragon con is it too late to sine up for the parade? im close to being done with my halo armor i will hopefully be done by august

steelwolf000, we have 80 spots reserved for the parade, and are still well under reaching that limit. So long that you posted in this thread, you'll have a spot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be at Dragoncon this year with my Church Armor, will work on getting enough of a post count to qualify.

I will be there, potentially +1.

Morning all! We do have 80 spots so lots of room.

I have been in contact with the group that transmut1 mentioned and they will be marching right behind us under their own banner BUT using about 15 of our spots. We have room folks, so don't worry. I am very hopeful that these guys have such a fantastic time with all of you that they can't help but want to join the 405th. The reality is that the parade organizers would stick them with us anyway, and they did miss the cut off, AND I did register us for a lot of spots that we'll likely not come close to using so this is the right thing to do. Make these people feel uber welcome!

For our forum members here - we do have the rule that you need 50 posts and 90 days. There is still lots of time to achieve that. BUT, having said that, I'm always willing to make exceptions if you come talk to me closer to DCon. We just want to see people invested in being a part of the 405th at more than just the parade, but if you care enough to start that conversation with me closer to the Con we'll see what we can do.

I'll need to know who the plus ones are as well so if all of you who have listed plus ones could add in their forum names, I'd appreciate it. If your plus one is a handler, please also let me know that so we don't end up with too many.

Long story short....I'm willing to work out most issues, but I need the info in order to do that.

FANGS

My plus 1 is my friend in a grunt costume that we just finished and took for a spin at philly wizard world. need to make repairs and such but it will look great I think. she's not on the 405th though, should I have her sign up? She is part of the UNSC Capital group you mentioned. :)

FANGS

My plus 1 is my friend in a grunt costume that we just finished and took for a spin at philly wizard world. need to make repairs and such but it will look great I think. she's not on the 405th though, should I have her sign up? She is part of the UNSC Capital group you mentioned. :)

I would very much love to have them all, including her, sign up here and get deployed. However, should they wish to wait to meet more of the gang at DCon, she is more than welcome to march with the UNSC Capital group. Let's just not count her in with our numbers though so we don't accidently count her twice. I believe that I'll be getting a list of those from UNSC who will be joining us.

I would very much love to have them all, including her, sign up here and get deployed. However, should they wish to wait to meet more of the gang at DCon, she is more than welcome to march with the UNSC Capital group. Let's just not count her in with our numbers though so we don't accidently count her twice. I believe that I'll be getting a list of those from UNSC who will be joining us.

Ok sounds good! There will be 15 if us in the capital group including me and my friend, I'll get the list to you as soon as I can. :)

Hello! I havent posted in a while but plan on making a thread for my current project for DragonCon. Im planning on everything being ready for the parade! Is there anything else I need to do in order to be in the parade this year?

SpartanJem013, I'll quote the OP:
Please remember that you need 50 posts and 90 days to march, but also remember that you've got lots of time between now and the parade to get that in. We'll get all the details about where and when to meet as time goes on but for now, please post if you plan on marching (in Halo gear, of course).
If you're planning to upload a build thread, you'll be covered : )
(I'm in the same boat as you currently, so don't fret!) See you there!

I'll have a plus one as well. Fulfilling handler duties in the finest UNSC fatigues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back